Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
gently caress YOU HARLEY JARVIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I'm still a big fan of TC Tuggers and I appreciate how the dad rock music they play sounds like something out of a home depot commercial, they know their audience for shirts with knobs on the front so you can tug it away from your stomach.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Oh Devere-noooooo

E: If you love I Think You Should Leave you owe it to yourself to watch Detroiters, season 1 is one hulu (and season 2 is on paramount plus)

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
If you like this show and have hulu they have the first season of Detroiters. If you have the Paramount app they have both seasons. Go watch it, it's great and more Tim Robinson and Sam Richardson.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Oh my God, he admit it

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Sometimes I have to tell my wife "If you ever hear me saying ______, this is why."

Examples:

"I just can't remember how to search it..."

"That's NOT allowed."

"I said I thought it was interesting."

My wife and I will have entire conversations that are just tv show quotes, thankfully ITYSL being one of those shows.

"Your name's Billy too?"

"No, that's why I'm so loving confused!"

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
ooooooohhhhhhh deeeeee-vereauuuuuuuux

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I played moon river rock for my whole family and they all laughed at me

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
And people are mad at me because I showed a bunch of naked dead bodies with their spread blue butts flying out of boxes? REALLY?!

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
You're saying we're allowed to swear. I'm saying 'big, fat load of cum' and 'horse cock' and you're getting mad.”

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I really wanted a second girlfriend

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
If you never had the "orders keep coming even though we are closed" or the "I haven't been to a class all semester because I thought I dropped it and the final is today" dream then you've never really lived.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
But were your teeth also loose?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I posted this last year but if you like this show and also have a paramount+ account then you should watch Detroiters right now

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Stairmaster posted:

why are these sketches always in a loving office

There's one in the ugly house on Kenmore. The one where you can see the KFC sign through their *front* window.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Lol at not having a wife that also loves to quote dumb poo poo at you like a weirdo. How people manage to get into decade plus relationships without having the same sense of humor is beyond me.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

I can't believe it actually happened