Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I watched the whole season yesterday and so much of it is still rolling around in my head, but in particular “I’m worried the baby doesn’t think people can change”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

George H.W. oval office posted:

Any time I use single ply toilet paper in public or work I can’t help but think I’m grabbing too small a slice for the mud pie. My brain is poisoned

now my stomach's absolutely hosed

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

1 egg is 40 eggs??

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

my favorite one is in an office, it's the court deposition one where they talk poo poo about his hat with the safari flaps and his pocket dice. I showed it to my friends a few months ago and we were all in tears of laughter by the end of it

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2k-BNySLI
I mean come on, his pantomiming to that deadpan voice is so funny. it's just paced so perfect too, it immediately gets funny right when you're wondering what the joke is

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

Hobo Clown posted:

The ending of the TABLES sketch is kinda weak but it's okay because I love the rest of it so much

I love that her job sounds like random monkey cheese bullshit until it’s revealed she takes tables to horror conventions and then it makes a weird kind of sense

THE TABLES ARE MY CORN

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

if you asked me when I started this how many frats would come I woulda said NONE. now it's like...ALL frats. ALL frats and bachelor parties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

I'm not in trouble at all.