Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Wasn't this guy a racist and or transphobic piece of poo poo last time he showed up?

Hetfield, not my boy Mal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I hope that we start getting lore drops for Black on BTE every week.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

NienNunb posted:

How does Hook fit in to Malachi’s plans...

Oh baby, Hook is key to the lore of Black. He's the most important part!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

lol at the reveal in the AEW thread that he didn't break the 90-day no compete, WWE just forgot to extend it beyond 30 when they moved him to the main roster

This is very important to his lore.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

yea ok posted:

Not me. Just how it goes.

That's life in the big city.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

ThePariah posted:

You don't need to be possessed by a demon to want to kick Cody in the face.

...But it helps!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Cerebral Bore posted:

I see we're at the "this is never going to work and Tony has lost their mind, AEW is doomed" part of the "holy poo poo how did this guy become super awesome all of a sudden" cycle.

No we all love it. We just know it's gonna be dumb. But like, Crank 2 is one of my favorite movies and it's insanely dumb. So who cares.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I didn't watch any of his WWE stuff building this character up cause lol WWE. Is there a playlist on YouTube or something with all his LORE?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Are just the dark father things anywhere? Is this building on that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I once knew a man from Nantucket, Cody...

... So the moral of the story is not to let your reach exceed your grasp.