Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he kept trolling this place using the old southern podcaster template. then he or someone used his username to type up a horrifically bigoted screed on one of those off-site poll pages that we were using for some sort of wrestling poll. he would claim it was not him and no one believed it. personally i am not sure, but if he had been less of a shitta then he might have been able to receive the benefit of the doubt by others. now i suppose he is kos. and that's the tale... of malaki black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i mean malaki blacks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

black stacey

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who's that guy

Cavauro