Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Malakai Black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Malakai Black is going to induct Zachariah into his coven and piss off Dustin Rhodes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

hey man long time no see remember when you had a meltie about people saying you posted racist stuff lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

80s JH posted:

Guys, I'm going to address this. It has effected me in a bad way. I will agree I just made some stupid posts about AEW recently because I was trolling and just thought it was funny and being stupid. I have posted on this forum since 2004 and never was probated or banned until maybe a year ago when I would sometimes take dumb poo poo I would copy and paste from twitter and the radio show I listen to.

I guarantee on my life and anything in my life I hold special I did not post what is being attributed to me on whatever that Revolution Prediction thing is. What I can promise you is that someone did post that and it's someone who reads and posts in this thread and thought it would be funny to sign my name to it and hit send. I know 100000000000000000000% with my being i did not write that, and someone who is probably reading this did and while nobody may believe me but whomever did that is something you know you did and you're obviously OK with it and you have to live with it.

I guarantee every person in this thread I did not post that. I will give anyone who can attribute it to me $1,000 to your Paypal. I'll give you my IP/DNS (whatever terms you name) but I'm telling you straight up, I did not make that loving post and I'm super upset and annoyed that someone did and attributed it to me. If you believe me that's great, if not then I won't hold it against you but I'm giving you my fair and honest words by typing this. I won't post in this forum again but I feel the need to defend myself from the vile actions of someone who did it in my name.

Thanks guys,

80's JH

you grovel well, bitch

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

My thread, my beautiful thread...

if this thread was in the EPA where it is needed this could have all been avoided

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Davros1 posted:

You joke, but I think they have a nephew named Malachi; I think they mentioned it in their book

Also, congratulations to this thread for having more posts than the RAW thread.

they actually have a younger brother named Malachi Jackson which is why that post was made

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

has anyone introduced tommy to Digital Devil Saga

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

his name is Politics Month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I can't believe Tommy End saw Chuck Taylor kill Hangman Page's horse