Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Maxwell Lord posted:

I am thinking now it's getting to be time for the Bucks to lose the belts. Not sure to whom though.
I'm imagining a scenario where the bucks and kenny lose on the same night because they've overstretched their interference spots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Alaois posted:

matt sydal short
remember when he wrestled a ziggler w/o dyed hair and it looked liked someone facing off against their slightly larger clone

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

graph posted:

it sucks theyre never getting tv time
feeling like they main event a rampage before year-end despite me having no idea the format of that show

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Bard Maddox posted:

giant Ricky Starks. Ricky please get mega ripped and jacked and grow a mustache so you can look like this
conversely, position ricky starks under a hydraulic press and compress until he's a shade under five feet

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
i’m not gonna get worked by this week’s bte