Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Starting a rumor that Triple H knew about the clause in Black's contract not being updated but kept quiet about it to make Nick Khan look bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
It kind of got lost with all of the other craziness, but I'm pretty stoked that Statlander finally broke out the Area 451 in AEW.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I'm a little surprised by the amount of bumps Arn has taken since becoming more of an onscreen character.

I'm wondering if advances in rehab and other medical stuff have improved his neck, because he was pretty much thought to be one bad shot away from serious problems back when he retired in the mid 90's.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
What I got from Excalibur was that he wrestled Tommy End back in the day, but even though this was still technically the same person he was changed somehow.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I rewatched the Black debut and it stuck out to me how he was dressed in all black and and Cody was in all white so we all know how this is going to end.

With an offensive Playstation Portable ad?

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Gumball Gumption posted:

Hook is never going to wrestle, glamour shots and spears only

I initially interpreted "spears" as Shawn Spears so I was I like "drat, I know he's kind of bland but what he does still qualifies as wrestling."

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
A friend/coworker of mine told me that Orange Cassidy was coming to some convention around here, this prompted another coworker to go "oh poo poo, I love that guy. He's brilliant."

This dude has said multiple times that he doesn't like wrestling at all and will do an exaggerated eye roll when it comes up. The eye roll stuff is just him messing around, but the dislike is genuine. Not a huge deal or anything, but I did find it interesting.

The first guy is someone I've been friends with for about 15 years and across two separate jobs. He's never showed any interest in wrestling either, but he's been slowly getting into AEW after I sent him some Best Friends videos. I thought their weird sense of humor would click with him and I ended being right.

Im glad wrestling is fun again and I can do stuff like this. I would've never sent anyone WWE stuff from around the early 2010's when I stopped watching.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I feel like Sonny's ridiculous flexibility is perfect for some kind of crazy submission finisher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I'd like to see more of Sonny vs Angelico. They've only had one singles match, as far as I know. I think there's the potential for lots of cool/fun stuff with their combined skillsets and character work.