Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Andrade is going to be fire once he finds his footing; chemistry with Sydal wasn't quite there. Tommy's debut felt way simpler and more impactful so he's going to need a few weeks to get going + please get this man a cool theme song, that quiet generic poo poo ain't it.

Reallllly want Andrade to get thrown against Fenix or PAC asap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Britt Baker just absolutely blasting WWE for taking blood money from Saudi Arabia and she didn't even skirt around it. Maybe she really is trying to have her husband fired

Swole should start doing the same so Cedric can finally escape

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I just can't believe Miro, PAC, Andrade, and Aleister-----all the top guys I hoped and prayed would be freed and AEW would pick up---all eventually made it here. It's seriously fantasy e-fed levels of unbelievable that they collected them all.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

on second listen the Andrade theme is Good but goddamn, certain themes you cannot loving hear at ALL and they still have not fixed this, it has been like 2 years.

perfectly fine with the Factory being kicked to the goddamn curb in favor of Black being Cody's next feud. I'd be ok seeing literally anyone else get tv time over QT and Solow. Now's the time to pull the trigger and make sure guys like Ricky, PAC, Miro, Andrade, Black, etc get maximum time---they probably have the best roster in wrestling now, no need to hold back on their shiny new toys they rescued from WWE.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

im anxious for Rampage to start so we can see more of some people who have been largely on-and-off lately, i.e. the ENTIRE women's division, Lance Archer, TH2. Roster finally kind of feels swollen to the hilt so that 2nd "big time" show is really needed.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Malakai Black v. Miro someday would be hilarious for the promos it would generate. God's chosen boy against a demonic minister.

I am really looking forward to whenever the Big Four recent WWE guys in Miro/PAC/Andrade/Black actually bump into each other in AEW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

So watching sections go grey in real time during the Arthur Ashe presale was quite disheartening. Bots snapping up all the good seats I was aiming for was a bummer.

I've never tried going to a wrestling show but is it normal for these shows being like $200 a seat, wtf