Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
I'm just glad they convinced him to drop the S

although he might have done that thing where he adds the S when talking, like Skiwisgar in Metalocalypse? I dunno how close the Dutch are to Scandinavians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Huntman posted:

Still can't get over how cool it was they had the lights go off during Cody's match and played it off due to the weather to set up Black's debut. Gah. Just so awesome.

The fact that the feed and the announce desk was still on was a huge tell, but drat it was a good setup.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
why are they so worried that buddy murphy would start working for other companies sooner than later, does this mean they actually value him in some way

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
did you say dominik joins the factory

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
i bet he can't take a kendo stick from -1

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Oh my god Rey Mysterio allowed Dominik to take full-strength kendo strikes multiple times to 'pay his dues'

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
It's freakin Minnesota, I'm sure there's a badass indie promotion literally less than 2 hours away

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Yeah, it seems like half the AEW roster and Dark talent got their start working in and around Minnesota/Chicago and everything in between

edit: not to mention the AWA was there

Kunabomber fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jul 9, 2021

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Does this count dark matches?

Edit: nevermind, it says dynamite

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
It seems more and more likely that the people who are gearing up to take charge are gonna look to cut the product to the bone and sell it to the highest bidder.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
I'm glad Tommy End is happy :)

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
I think people are seeing the list on the spoiler thread, which is something I actively avoid.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
it's sunday night and i can't wait to see how they're doing dark

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
I watched that MLW match with Pillman and I thought it was fine? Pillman always has some sequences where he no-sells some strikes but I consider it a personality trait of his dumbass persona in the ring, since in the end he sells like hell when he needs to and does the job.

There was some weirdness in the beginning where he didn't come in right away when his entrance music was playing, and the announcers were covering for it, citing 'psychological games' and the match before him being a 30 second squash so he wasn't ready to come out.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Pillman already wrestled Liger during his retirement tour, but I wouldn't say no to an un-retirement

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

i haven't watched all of elevation yet, but I'm gonna guess that Max Caster made an Eiffel Tower joke

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
:chanpop:

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

DeathChicken posted:

With the old cast no less. Except the one who died and Bam who hates everything nowadays

I love how they started production of Jackass 4 partly because Bam needs money, but Bam ends up getting a restraining order from the director.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
I honestly think it's incredibly cool that AEW gives photoshoots for every extra that has a match - I wonder if they let the wrestlers keep the files for 8x10s

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/SilverNumber1/status/1414794199661166597?s=20

I'm so glad wrestlers nowadays take care of themselves so much better.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

"We're gonna go break something off Connor-"

:stare:

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/bio_bucks/status/1414767767652212739?s=19

do it cowards

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
It's not like Wheeler Yuta is some nobody jobber

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
I didn't like Ethan's vlog but it's grown on me - hopefully it starts picking up views

3-way ratings war!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Ethan Page vs MJF when

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG3MtIU5Thg