Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.

coconono posted:

so you put cage on a ring. then you put a ring on top of the cage. And a cage around that. Then a little cage on top where the prize is held. This is my triple cage match, TONY.

My image editing skills are poo poo these days. Consider this as part of the proposal to BBT. The people to put into this match (left) are for inspiration only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.
This is why the birb ladder blown up to human proportions would be amazing. Part wrestling, part Sasuke/Ninja Warrior.

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.

Dacap posted:

Drop OC and replace with Darby IMO. You don't build a cage this big to NOT have Darby do something stupid off it.

You know you got an amazing roster when you can throw practically anyone on the line and get quality entertainment.

Keeping Kenny there because this is for the thicc belt.