Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

It's going to be interesting seeing how many of these pandemic era storylines like the QT Factory get shed as they move forward. Obviously most Dark mainstays like Nemeth and his crew are pretty much mostly gone so are they dropping the Peter Avalon stuff wholesale? They really had no choice but it's crazy to think about how much effort was put into wrestlers who were (and are still) completely unsigned like video packages and original theme songs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Is it obvious? Multiple Dark mainstays people assumed were done taped matches for Elevation, so I think we probably need to give it a few weeks before we get a sense of who is well and truly out.

No, you're right. I meant to say that most of what we see on dark is unsigned wrestlers (in most cases) being used as enhancement talent. I am looking forward to these next few weeks as we do get a sense of who is sticking around and how AEW pivots when maybe they don't have an endless bucket of random jobbers to pick from to goose stats for title challengers and whatnot.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

They left enough time between when it happened and the actual payoff that I had just started to tell myself maybe it actually was an electrical issue. Really great reveal.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I actually completely forgot who ben carter was or why we were so mad when that guy showed up at wwe lol.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Oh good yeah this is good

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

That is unreal.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I'm driving home from vacation in MD today, I've made sure to allocate enough time so I can get home before the fuse is lit :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

How many goons we got at the show tonight?