Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

BANGKOK

That roster is nuts. 2nd show and trios title need to happen yesterday.

Lucha Bros should get the titles after Fenix gets the return pop. Let them drop to PNP down the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Vince MechMahon posted:

Same but Minnesota. I'm probably waiting till next summer if they're not coming around all out though.

It's bullshit that Minnesota hasn't had an AEW show yet. My last live show was WCW in '99, so I'm itching to go to something.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

AEW's the first thing I've wanted to go to live in 22 years.

If any of my friends enjoyed wrestling at all, maybe I'd check out indie stuff :shrug:

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

That's a Target - which is also headquartered in Minnesota. And they said it was "flyover country"!

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Vince MechMahon posted:

Best Buy is also from here, and we invented the idea of putting the cheese inside the meat in the cheeseburger. We are God's blessed land.

Counterpoint: My Pillow, and Guererro and Pillman died here.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Vince MechMahon posted:

The main event at the local show I went to tonight was Sonny vs Dante, so pretty much an Elevation match. Dante got a huge pop cause he's from here but the place exploded for Sonny.

How was it for someone that still prefers to wear a mask in public and doesn't prefer to sit for long periods due to a back injury?

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I like to watch BTE at a coffee shop with speaker audio on. I position myself somewhere that my screen will be visible to other patrons and accessible enough that someone could pull up a chair and watch with me if I’ve piqued their interest. I laugh loudly at all the jokes so people can understand the general vibe the show presents.

same, but at a bus stop with a 12 pack of strawberitas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

want to see Platinum Max come out with a replica of that mask but two balls dangling from the chin