Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Lid posted:

catching up on Dynamite and you know how WWE's obsession with size means everyone givens no sense of scale?

Yeah seeing Andrade look like a GIANT next to Sydal was not what I was expecting.

To be fair, I think he also hit the gas as soon as he got released took advantage of the opportunity to focus on strength training during his time off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
This has been apparent since DoN, but it’s pretty crazy how over Penta is considering he’s mostly been booked like the lesser Lucha Bro for all of AEW’s run. They could definitely give him a hard solo push anytime they want

Also..I wonder if this means Fenix would be even more over? Maybe he’s not jokerfied enough though

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

SonicRulez posted:

Miro not being on this week and not being booked for Night 1 has to put him as some kind of lock for Night 2 I would think. I know Kenny's program with Hangman is in full effect and he's beaten to poo poo, but I wish he were going to do one more defense between here and All Out. Another women's match should also be done if we've got nothing else on deck.

The Don-Kenny promo dropped Fight for the Fallen as the next hypothetical title defense, so it seems like that's still in the cards.

I wonder if they do Hangman-Kenny on TV first just to get all the run-in interference bullshit out of the way and then do something much cleaner at All Out

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I'm not a "The implication that Cody has egotistical tendencies is completely unfounded!" guy, but it is very funny to see people pretend that Aleister Black is on the same level as previous shoulda-gone-over-Cody wrestlers like Anthony Ogogo and Shawn Spears

You have Cody beat guys like Ogogo so a loss to someone like Black actually feels like a big deal

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Spent like a half hour waiting in the queue for All Out tickets, getting to the end with 0 real seats available, and vainly refreshing hoping something would pop up despite increasingly frequent "This event has sold out" notices. Then out of curiosity I switched over to the combo tickets listing, hit refresh a couple of times and managed to snag something in the 100s section :cool:

Now I just have to sort out how to get to Hoffman Estates

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Le Saboteur posted:

Well I'm more talking about people with delusions like this guy who think they are part of the business, part of storylines, in relationship with the wrestlers.

I am in a storyline with Cody Rhodes, though. Everyone thinks he should put me over but he refuses to job

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

graph posted:

glad we could introduce another into the lore of the cereal

Pay close attention to the color the milk turns after the cereal has been sitting in it for a while — it's an important clue for understanding the larger story of the meal

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I wonder if Elevation (and Dark?) get ramped up in name value for the next month as a sort of warmup for doing a second hour on TV every week

Darby/Angelico is a cool match, let Darby get bent instead of hurled around for a change of pace

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Bonus points if they rig the coffin so that Darby falls right through it.

I didn't rig poo poo

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Wheeler Yuta is cutting in front of Hangman for a title shot and will beat Kenny by smashing his head into a steel drum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Call me crazy, but I have a hunch the Sammy/Wheeler match will be more about getting Sammy on a Texas show, giving him some momentum after the MJF loss and furthering the Spears angle than anything to do with Wheeler Yuta.