Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

im still vibrating with joy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

RealFoxy posted:

Britt Baker just absolutely blasting WWE for taking blood money from Saudi Arabia and she didn't even skirt around it. Maybe she really is trying to have her husband fired

i think after wwe fired his big homie tyler breeze he doesn't re-sign, i think thats who SRS was alluding to, but that's just me hoping i guess, adam cole would be real fun in aew

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Pylons posted:

HOLY poo poo

lmfaoooooooo

that is loving beautiful

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

We Got Us A Bread posted:

Oh, he's 100% doing the "demon who has amnesia" thing that he was talking about on the livestream, and i'm here for it.

same

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Rarity posted:

I'm very excited for everyone being convinced that Cody will job to Malachi Black only to be baffled when he goes over

i will be happy either way :]

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Pylons posted:

This picture someone got is loving great.

hell yea

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i really love the fancy suit game throughout AEW

pyf AEW suits, ill start

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

its a bad name but i love the look and also i love watching him kick people in the face

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i told yall

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

xbilkis posted:

I am in a storyline with Cody Rhodes, though. Everyone thinks he should put me over but he refuses to job

you're still a jobber though so cody definitely should go over in that one

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

karmicknight posted:

I can't believe this motherfucker is ACTUALLY going to do director's commentary after his every appearance.

hes such a fuckin dork

him and cody will be perfect together, i'm so excited

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

it was lame, like 817k

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

my god.................

ok cody should beat tommy end but then finally job to hook

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

england beefed it right at the end i guess so its Not Coming home or whatever soccer is dumb

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

MorningMoon posted:

so in the next Nightmare Family vs Factory encounter it'll be QT and Ogogo vs Cody and the #ALLELITE debut of his new tag partner, Ogogo's greatest foe: the entirety of Italy.

it’s time

TIME FOR THE RETURN OF ROME HAT

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

hes got that deep weirdo charisma that i crave

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

imma get real het up in this thread when ethan page and jd go eat bbq and yall start talking poo poo on NC bbq, even if it is western nc bbq

REAL HYET UP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Mons Hubris posted:

But Lexington bbq is bad and they put ketchup in their slaw

we can say that

they can't say that