Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Cameo posted:

Yeah this is most likely. Nak wants his final match to be with Tanahashi, and that’s clearly much easier to get done without uprooting the family again to move back to Japan by just signing with AEW and making a handshake deal with New Japan and do some of the big shows over there in a Jericho or Mox sort of schedule while doing a more full-time schedule on US TV. It also makes me think the NJPW/WWE on and off negotiations are probably about him more than they were about Bryan as they try to find ways to get him to re-sign.

And Sami’s clearly been done with WWE for, god, a couple years at this point. There’s probably some room in his house where he just notches the days until his contract is up.

supposedly it's up in September and his loss to KO in their last man standing match is a pretty good way for him to just be done tbqh (he will probably be back on Friday)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Maxwell Lord posted:

I am thinking now it's getting to be time for the Bucks to lose the belts. Not sure to whom though.

P&P

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

it took a while but we finally got the last sign we needed that AEW is back to normal because the new debut immediately went after Cody

nature is healing

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I got tickets to all out hell yes.

I was in a zoom meeting at the time so I had to mute my mic and kill my video for a minute while I freaked out lol

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

ozymandius1024 posted:

I managed to snag a couple of nosebleeds for me and my wife. I'm nervous we won't be able to see well (209, row 5), but I'm happy we at least got in.

I have the nosebleediest seats possible lol (section 216 row 9) but they're middle-ish and on the aisle so I'm pumped

e: also a friend of mine has been to the arena before and said that there's basically no bad seat since the arena isn't very big

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Jul 8, 2021

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Vince MechMahon posted:

Same but Minnesota. I'm probably waiting till next summer if they're not coming around all out though.

This is half the reason I just said gently caress it and went for All Out tickets

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

TV Zombie posted:

What’s next week? MLB all star game? I think NBA finals are scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays now.

as mentioned already the nba finals are on wednesday, mainly because they're dodging the mlb all star game (tuesday) I assume

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Y’all really trying to will into existence Tommy doing a 45 minute Twitch Q&A on the lore behind the commentators knowing his new name

he literally posted a video on instagram yesterday afternoon that had his malakai black name as part of it

that's it. that's the lore.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

You don’t have to, Excalibur watched it

yeah exactly, and then he passed along the important bit to the audience

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Astro7x posted:

I am reading that only 2,000 tickets are going up today for All Out at the general sale? Or are people just making that poo poo up.

they did a presale yesterday so depending on how many tickets were available for that yes it's possible that only 2000 or so were held back for the general sale

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

karmicknight posted:

is this a minnesota thing?

I assume you can buy Krave anywhere since it's a general mills product

I like it a lot but it's less of a cereal and more of a snack

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Vince MechMahon posted:

It's Kellogg not general Mills who are located here, so I think it must be at least regional if not national!

That makes more sense!

Drakkel posted:

Also can I just point out that pathetic-rear end tweet from Russo the guy was responding to?

Actually I would prefer you don't, or just take it to the cornette quarantine thread tbqh.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

RandolphCarter posted:

I have not watched aew in months, nor other wrestling in years, and kinda ended up in this thread on accident. I feel really stupid

to be fair with the hernia he has and his refusal to go to a doctor I wouldn't be shocked if he just randomly dropped dead at any point

I don't know anything about hernias and what they do so maybe it's not actually dangerous and just hurts a lot or something

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

StarkRavingMad posted:

Where are people getting Konnan's "refusal to go to a doctor" from?

Someone said it in thread when I asked about what the gently caress that giant mountain on his stomach was and it was believable enough based on what I've heard about him in the past and the general state of the world we live in so I didn't question it

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Eat My Fuc posted:

Pillman is someone i’m pulling for, he’s got that “it” factor in his best moments. Flyin Brian was as generic a character as any and it took Brian senior a while to find his character, the loose cannon thing could be a good thing for him to lean into if he needs it for a blood feud or a heel run.

Griff’s a good partner for him right now, but they’re one of the only AEW tag teams I see a reason to split with a feud, as that’s done too often everywhere else and should be special

just out of curiosity, who are the others

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Eat My Fuc posted:

I ate gas station weed edibles today

this sentence just blew my mind lol

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

graph posted:

imo it keeps everything spoilerproof. i dont watch the vlogs until thursday nights and i hate seeing 'haha x happened in so and so vlog' in the dynamite thread 20m after it airs nameen

This is the AEW general thread not the Dynamite thread

Also it looks like the gm game is still the same bare bones thing it was in beta so that's a shame

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

graph posted:

you know what i mean. this is the dynamite discussion thread haha

No it's the aew general discussion thread, the dynamite discussion thread is during dynamite :v:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Deathlove posted:

RSP should absolutely beat Dante Martin. .

:wrong:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

rantmo posted:

Samuel, what the gently caress is your excuse this week? I need the good vlog goddammit.

it was up when you posted this FYI

sammy just going through Cody's wardrobe during the friendlympics bit was great

also I thought his dad was gonna die near the end there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

how many times is this dude gonna put the subscribe button on his videos