Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

I’m the guy at the party who ate the decorative pinecone by accident and is too embarrassed to stop chewing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

crying when someone tells me a pine tree is going to grow in my belly now but not because of the physical damage I will incur but because I think a pine tree with outcompete the watermelon vine growing in there from the watermelon seeds I ate after smashing open a watermelon with my beer gut oh god I ruin every party I swear I’m so sorry you know what I’m just going to go

nut

adult normal peasant farmers

nut

six-foot baby judo teacher

nut

cruft posted:

adult normal peasant farmers
six-foot baby judo teacher
fetal master chef creator
elderly cave-dwelling creature