Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I love chocolate turtles. Big time. I don't think they get the recognition they deserve.

Gummies kind suck imho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Weenage Wutant Winja Wurtles

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Just so we all know, we do not eat Russell Stover candy not only because it's garbage candy but because they're Very Bad People for reasons.

Also the last time I was FORCED to resort to their inferior turtles, they were out of the dairy free kind so I got a rash in my mouth because I'm not a loving monster I'm still gonna eat it BUT ALSO the pecans were STALE AND OLD.

poo poo! I didn't know!

Escape From Noise

I'm going to admit that I'm a little too proud of that image.

Escape From Noise

Can you draw a turtle dragon?

Escape From Noise

More like nahled it

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Master Splinter fuckin owns and I will die on that hill

He's a radical rat

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

I must find my cassette tape off the soundtrack to the live action TMNT movie

Ninja! Ninja!
Rap!

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

I never did get to see Turtles 2!!! We should have a TMNT movie night soon, I have them all on a drive.

Remember doing this years ago, because I'd never seen the third one. The first two were kind of fun for what they were. The third was pretty bad.

Escape From Noise

In the UK they were Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3x0a8xU1jc

Escape From Noise

Teenage Mutant Ninja... Squirtle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

Do you think there's room in the fashion world for Teenage Mutant Ninja Girdles?

Middle Aged Ninjas need their girdles!