Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

its bad that any amount of people do a racial abuse to someone online, just imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Kane had a good first half hour and then started running through treacle

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Big Harry Kane didn't have a great game but Mount was non-existent in the second half and Sterling was terrible all game

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

i swear everyone who changes the angle of their run up in a peno ends up missing

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Bape Culture posted:

I think anyone who did anything fruity missed. Take a pen like slab head and just wallop that oval office into the top corner

maguires penalty was one of the best ive seen, hit it like he hated it

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Beffer posted:

I hesitate to ask this question but should Grealish have come on earlier? Italy had control of the game from the 25th minute and England had no possession. In the end, when he was brought on it seemed too little too late.

yeah he should have, or really any forward player that wasn't completely gassed should have come on

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Much like goalkeepers get a dossier on where the opponents are likely to put their penalties, I'm sure different goalkeepers are easier to beat by doing different things. Some are likely to make their mind up early and so be beaten by a stutter step, some are more likely to rely on reflexes and reach to get to a powerful shot.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

If you train until you can put the ball perfectly in that one spot that would be unsaveable every time, what happens when the goalkeeper learns that you put it there every time and adjusts their starting position accordingly? You then need to make a decision on if you hit the ball somewhere else or not, and that changes the odds again. It's not possible to train until perfection because both parties are doing exactly that.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Shageletic posted:

This man has amazing hair

:agreed:

can't wait to bring back the hair/tattoo thread for the world cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Bape Culture posted:

I want to try and take a peno vs a proper keeper now

same tbh. I've scored in casual league futsal shootouts to win trophies before and the pressure even then is immense, against a professional keeper with a real sized goal would be fun as hell as a skill test