Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you still use VGA in any capacity?
At work, frequently
At work, infrequently
At home, frequently
At home, unfrequently
No lol
View Results

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

once in a while I have to stage a server at work which means I need to bust out an old rear end flat panel and VGA cable because it's 2021 and OEMs have been using the same remote KVM/VGA framebuffer combo chipset on every server mobo they produce for two decades

I also have a similar lovely board at home and it's connected via VGA as a secondary input on one of my monitors so once my desktop goes to sleep that monitor has a dimmed ESXi console on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

640x480, the great sync in the sky, rip terry a davis

rip terry, thought of a train in the desert and died