Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
using the camera function from the lego app on the NYSE set exposes the invisible hand of the free market

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

oumuamua?

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Badass little xenomorph

whoa haha nice

also here's something I found

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

CODChimera posted:

what does someone do with this?

the possibilities are limitless! I should have checked if there's any Red Army platoons, that'd be cool, or Yugoslavian partisans

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

Line them up in a combat pose and then throw black cat firecrackers at them if my childhood is anything to go by.

I never had Legos as a kid but this made me remember that I used to feed GI Joes to my Rancor that had a hinged jaw, good times