Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Accidentally triggering a crit while high-fiving my friend, doing 195 damage and killing him instantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Using superarmor to get through a harsh breakup.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
tbf, op, triggering a critical failure on a high five is much, MUCH worse

Nosfereefer

turns out treating charisma as a dump stat was a terrible idea

treasure bear

i seen a guy jump onto a mush room and 'get large'

alnilam

Nosfereefer posted:

turns out treating charisma as a dump stat was a terrible idea

ty manifisto

deep dish peat moss

I take my copy of the GBA Classic Cory in da House to the Game Mechanic. "What's wrong with it?" asks the Game Mechanic.

"It just keeps making a noise when I take it over bumps." I say.

frump truck

hello... again!

death is real

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

so are clowns

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Ass-penny

frump truck posted:

death is real

alexandriao

talking to the toned sweaty lesbian blacksmith on the N64 and looking up only to realise that she, and her triangle tits, are standing over me

Ass-penny

Mods namechange me to triangle tits.

FutonForensic

doing kegels is the safest way to grind Athletics

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Jewelers can only handle one gem at a time, otherwise they risk their stock disappearing.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I hold up the cashier att the supermarket as every item hovers over my head for ten seconds while a short jingle plays

Patware

standing in place for hours before a fight as i research the drunk guy's frame data

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
Manage to fit my phone in my pocket by rotating an old receipt so that it takes 3x2 squares instead of 2x3

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer

Fredrik1 posted:

Manage to fit my phone in my pocket by rotating an old receipt so that it takes 3x2 squares instead of 2x3

I can't discard the receipt because it's a quest item

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Fredrik1 posted:

I can't discard the receipt because it's a quest item

Don't worry, eventually receipts time out.

Nosfereefer

i went out for groceries and got hooked into tons of side quests along the way, and now im overleveled for doing the laundry

Chrs

drinking 12 whiskeys at the bar and fast travelling to my bed the next morning

google THIS

I need to go to the hardware store and make like 50 copies of my house key, I almost ran out last week

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Buying weed with the change I found after destroying all the plants in the garden

Buttchocks

New edition of Joy of Cooking just lists every possible permutation of Meat, Fish, Berries, Vegetables, Wheat, and Spices.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Bringing many identical pieces of garbage to the appraiser in hopes of finding a Dave and Busters coupon.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
My neighbor Jeff keeps yelling at me to return his car keys, which I keep telling him I can't because I can't drop key items! (see above posts) I usually get him to stop by whacking him with my shovel enough times until he ragdolls. (he is an essential npc, cannot be killed) Kind of sucks though cause every time after I have to go to the police station and pay them off to remove my criminal status. (this is real and not a game mechanic)

alexandriao

rear end-penny posted:

Mods namechange me to triangle tits.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
wooing my future fiance by gifting them their favorite object every single day

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
touching a star is no longer a deadly occurrence but makes you powerful

Patware

taking an elevator to the top of the empire state building so i can add six nearby city blocks to my gps

Buttchocks

SAT exam now directly determines whether you become a soldier, thief, doctor, clergy, entertainer, or shopkeeper.

alexandriao

Getting a summer internship as a security guard only to get my guts punched out by a slightly overweight Italian plumber

Buttchocks

District Attorney wins 100th case by comparing two nearly identical crime scene photos.

Patware

fusing my children together over and over again until i get the right stat distribution

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The bank actually pays interest!

Nosfereefer

the hoarders shows usually just show houses filled w potions

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I'm going to chop down a bunch of saplings to level my woodcutting to max so I can chop down a redwood with a single swing.

Nosfereefer

getting married is a trap option, since you lock yourself out of a valuable ring slot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
*hops out from under your diablo 2 LOD jewel case* jesus christ its like a fuckin sauna in there lmao you're gonna need new SOJ's dude, hacked if you can get em *wheels back under, cussing*

slumpy