Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

hey op no joke i've been fired from every job i've ever had and it always leads to something better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

I wish I were fired. I'd crack a cold one.

Crack a cold one, OP.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress that job, OP

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I kinda wish I could be fired, maybe it would get me out of this stupid rut where I'm too stressed and don't make enough money. But it's just easier to continue doing what I've been doing.

Basically I'm jealous of you OP. Maybe that will help. I got furloughed for 6 months during covid and it was one of the best times of my entire life

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Ask to use their restroom and poo poo in the tank.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

That will teach you to not do your loving job OP.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Take the weekend and just don't worry about it until Monday. You aren't a failure. poo poo happens. It feels lovely now but these things tend to work out OK in the end.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

breathing exercises and yoga loving rule.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
OP post a 180x180 under 150kb image

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I got fired once ever. I couldn't beLIEVE it. I was 38 maybe, doing a part-time bartending job in a La Quinta for a little side money. (This is when I had a very flashy boyfriend, being his girlfriend was my main job) The young manager chick that was tasked to do the termination was inexperienced and shy, very pretty and soft spoken. She dreamed of being a nurse and was beginning to get caught in the Hospitality industry trap like I did at her age. I had warned her earnestly not to make my mistake.
I figured out what she was doing before she could finally spit it out and said:

"You're loving kidding me YOURE FIRING ME??"
She right away said I was scaring her and I laughed in her face and started collecting my poo poo.

She didn't have the brains to even wait until my shift was over. I emptied my tip jar and told her there you go and gestured at the bar.

The job meant nothing but it still stung. I think I was fired because I was bitching too much about the rampant meth use of on duty employees. I bitched about it but I would never have gone to corporate. I think they didn't know that

?

So I got fired by a 23 year old MAYBE omg lol still smh

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Watch some Kitchen Nightmares and see that even the dumbest pieces of poo poo in America (and UK) can get a job as well as own a business. Take comfort in the fact that you're probably way more employable than anyone on that show, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding something new.

Its gonna be alright. Relax this weekend and don't think about finding a job. Your boss sucks and this experience will only make you better at what you do.

Also, i feel like only the good employees get fired for some small loving thing and the big dipshits in charge get promoted when they gently caress up big. Maybe try for management next time? You basically can't get fired there.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Azuth0667 posted:

Ask to use their restroom and poo poo in the tank.

Pose as an HVAC repairman and leave a milk chicken bomb in their heating ducts.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
get drunk and masturbate op

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Do you have an OnlyFans? And as a follow up, what are you willing to subject your anus to?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lucky Guy posted:

Do you have an OnlyFans? And as a follow up, what are you willing to subject your anus to?

If they have a nice voice, theres always ASMR

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Okay, start working as a freelance dog walker and start twitch streaming it. If you’re sassy enough, I think you could bounce back incredibly strong from your recent misfortunes.

Mochabeard
Nov 9, 2020

Posture Check! :cool:

Maybe time to look at indeed and see all the cool new jobs you can do OP.
Goons are always super employable :c00l:

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

If they have a nice voice, theres always ASMR

I'm not paying for that, rear end or bust :colbert:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Working is for chumps, have you tried just living off the sun OP

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Being mean to the OP always improves my mood, try that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Maybe you should try not being a stupid loving dumbass op. :shrug:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I got fired once. I worked as the sole IT personal/technical consultant for a small business of about ten people. Did my hours, and then some.

I got fired after I brought up to my boss that my paycheck was not as it should be, or ever should be. In Australia we have minimum wages based on profession called Awards. I was not being paid that, largely because he never kept up with the changing standards.

I brought it up, he told me it was, in fact, my job to know how much he was legally required to pay me. I requested my legal backpay, in the realm of $7000. He lost his poo poo and told me that I had been working there for this master plan all along. He sent me home immediately, avoiding my calls, emails, all of it.

I eventually sent a email saying I will pursue legal action if needed. I received the money half a week later. No reference tho haha. That workplace was toxic the moment I came out as gay (and later trans), so no big loss imo.

The moral of the story is unless you torched the place no one would reasonably blame you. And honestly, if you did I would still think you had a very good reason.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Were you fired for putting your dick in the pickle slicer?

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Someone mentioned the lottery. That’s actually my retirement plan and I like to buy a ticket whenever I travel to a state that has it.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this guy at my work got fired for pissing in the kitchen of a restaurant at the company party

from then on everytime someone had to piss they'd be like "i gotta go get fired brb"

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
bet on horseraces online

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

You are now a full-time Poster, sport. Get crackin' :clint:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jose posted:

get drunk and get pegged op

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lets all drink a beer or two or three and pay our respects to the OP for getting canned

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We should drink ops beer so he can focus on getting a new job. :hmmyes:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I genuinely love this question. It says a lot about the person themselves which is actually refreshing against the usual "explain in increasingly contrite terms how you will bootlick and thank us for the opportunity".

Like potluck? I'm bringing egg salad, with fried onion and bacon bits through it. Home made, hell yea.

Some fucker says salad? gently caress that person. Salad is awesome, but you gotta justify salad. You gotta sell salad.

Packet of chips and like some lollies? Guillotine.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

syntaxfunction posted:

I genuinely love this question. It says a lot about the person themselves which is actually refreshing against the usual "explain in increasingly contrite terms how you will bootlick and thank us for the opportunity".

Like potluck? I'm bringing egg salad, with fried onion and bacon bits through it. Home made, hell yea.

Some fucker says salad? gently caress that person. Salad is awesome, but you gotta justify salad. You gotta sell salad.

The correct answer is:

A PLATE

:owned:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ve never been fired but I’ve been laid off twice. Also I walked off and quit once and it fuckin ruled. Told my former boss to fuckin eat poo poo and suck my drat balls and the HR lady came running out to ask me what the problem was so I sat with her outside and wrote a 3 page statement about all the nepotism and book-cooking and client fuckery that was going on, got a copy of it and submitted that with my unemployment claim. They challenged my unemployment claim and I won lmao.

6 months later I had a job that paid almost 3 times as much just because I had a certain title as experience.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

The correct answer is:

A PLATE

:owned:

Don't come near me or my potluck ever again.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I'm actually counting on the Nevada vaccination lottery to come through for me. If it doesn't I'm in pretty big trouble I owe a lot of scary people a lot of money

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

syntaxfunction posted:

Deviled Egg Potato Salad. It rules so hard.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The obvious answer is a shortrib nacho bar but you do you boo. :jerky:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I had a coworker get fired today on essentially a trumped up technicality because he was such a poo poo employee for so long that they were waiting for the moment he hosed up

Are you my excoworker op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

flex and bring in a guy for a manned omelet station