Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Nothing says I have to corral my cart after I've spent my hard earned money at the store. I take it upon myself to unload my property into my vehicle, and anything after the fact is up to God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JovIKbxZpNY

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

actually its in the bible op

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
You should corral your cart or you run the risk of varmints, OP

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Don’t be a lazybones OP

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i take my cart back. i am a shepard

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hosed the cart

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

actually its in the bible op

Now I'm definitely not going to do it

That thing is filled with terrible advice

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

The Bloop posted:

Now I'm definitely not going to do it

That thing is filled with terrible advice

the bible says that if a man shall lie with another man he shall be stoned and by god i have taken that advice to heart

or should I say, to cart

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
You park as close as possible to the cart corral. That's just sense.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Missing a 3rd cart laying on its side by the highway imo

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Leave your shopping trolley in the way of the most expensive car in the lot. gently caress that guy.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Wasted opportunity to call the thread "cart of darkness too op.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
owner of a lonely cart

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Putting your cart back, what are you a fuckin SCAB?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
sometimes I put other people's carts back too

I also run real fast and jump onto the back and ride it there

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

I just put my cart on the nearest curb so it doesn't roll into some other car, but I'm not gonna walk it back to some designated spot. they have a guy whose entire job is doing that

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's the most infuriating thing. Why do people do it? It's insane. I've seen people literally walk across the entire car park to return a trolley. Total madness.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Who would not help the lonely cartherd?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

d0s posted:

I just put my cart on the nearest curb so it doesn't roll into some other car, but I'm not gonna walk it back to some designated spot. they have a guy whose entire job is doing that

There is never someone whose entire job is doing that. A manager just tells a mook to do it once in a while. Or maybe if it's very busy is that's mooks job for the day. But otherwise they are the same mooks who do bagging/stocking/whatever inside the store. And bringing the carts to the corral wouldn't eliminate that job anyway. They still have to be brought from the corrals to the storefront.

You JERK.

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day
Personally, I've always preferred my carts to be free range. The ones you pull out of the ditch are best.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

my homie worked at publix in high school and he loved rounding up carts because it was easy to sneak off and have a cig or bowl

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Meme Poker Party posted:

There is never someone whose entire job is doing that.

That's not true there are Trolley Boys or whatever you call them that loiter around shopping centre car parks collecting people's trolleys and returning them so they can pocket the coin. I've heard a good Trolley Boy can earn upwards of $20 a day.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
I was going into a Walmart one day and I saw this lady unload all of her poo poo into her car and then slide the shopping cart directly behind the car next to her and then just hopped in ready to drive away. So as I was walking by I grabbed the end of the cart and rolled it directly behind her car without stopping. I hope she backed into it.

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

That's not true there are Trolley Boys or whatever you call them that loiter around shopping centre car parks collecting people's trolleys and returning them so they can pocket the coin. I've heard a good Trolley Boy can earn upwards of $20 a day.

Apparently, you didn't know the ones who'd give out handies. Double that number and you're getting closer to home.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sucking on the cart

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Lucid Nonsense posted:

Apparently, you didn't know the ones who'd give out handies. Double that number and you're getting closer to home.

Naturally one assumes the more ambitious street urchins also dabble in prostitution but as near as one can tell it's an entirely different enterprise to the trolley racket.

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

I'll walk like 20 feet to return the cart, that's the most I can do to help keep society civilized. Otherwise its going on a safe curb where it cant roll away.

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Naturally one assumes the more ambitious street urchins also dabble in prostitution but as near as one can tell it's an entirely different enterprise to the trolley racket.

Q: Which one gave you a nickel?

A: All of them.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

you don't want me to return this cart, I've mashed my flaccid junk all over the thing

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

save some for the rest of us you nasty hunk

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
U just blew my mind, op

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
I didn't have to hold flight #305 hostage for money and jump out of the plane, but i DID. Its the things you do OP that define you.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
demod whatever twisted psycho stickied this sick filth

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

i never understood the appeal of the big vampire lady until this very moment

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Boomers :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I live in a community where few wear a mask, but 100% of carts are put in the corrals.