Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i thought i'd seen it all when it came to american degeneracy but here we are. you people sicken me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I shop at Lowe's a lot for work. 100% of the shopping carts are always corralled, but also 100% of the flat and lumber carts are in random places all over the parking lot, or right alongside the corral meant for them instead of inside them.

:iiam:

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
If they want the carts back that bad, put motors on them and gps or whatever and make them drive themselves back into the store

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
i put my carts back because i dont want to make minimum wage workers work harder than necessary because im not a dickhead, unlike the op

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
see that’s why Aldi is tight because you deposit a quarter into this big long centipede of shopping carts and in order to get your 25¢ back, you have to put the cart back where it belongs when you’re done. idk why every store doesn’t do this !!

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

ALDI is such a good deal, I cant believe they sell shopping carts for only 25 cents each.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Amen! The store already has me checking myself out, why do I need to do any other work for them? Before you know it, they'll be asking us customers to clean up the broken jars that we accidentally knock onto the floor. At that point, they better start paying us! Haha

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

Stealthgerbil posted:

ALDI is such a good deal, I cant believe they sell shopping carts for only 25 cents each.

it’s really insane what ten dollars will get you nowadays :twisted:

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
Just throw your carts on the bed of the nearest pickup truck.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
I corral my cart, as is proper. I also fix other people's that just roll it into that poo poo. I line them up, as is correct.

i may have been a cartherd in a previous life.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I leave my cart or sometimes hide it in the bushes. I am creating jobs for entrepreneurial cart wranglers.

I am a wealth creator.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
In the UK they call this question "The trolley problem"

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

Percy Teatwillow posted:

see that’s why Aldi is tight because you deposit a quarter into this big long centipede of shopping carts and in order to get your 25¢ back, you have to put the cart back where it belongs when you’re done. idk why every store doesn’t do this !!

Because nobody except bartenders, waiters and strippers use cash anymore. And even if they do, who carries change? And it's just to make it harder for people to steal them, not to ensure they're returned correctly, so the entire thing is forcing me to solve their problem. gently caress corporations, sort your own poo poo out.

I'll go shop somewhere else where I'm not purposefully inconvenienced to save a billion dollar company 20 dollars. :colbert:

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

Vincent Valentine posted:

Because nobody except bartenders, waiters and strippers use cash anymore. And even if they do, who carries change? And it's just to make it harder for people to steal them, not to ensure they're returned correctly, so the entire thing is forcing me to solve their problem. gently caress corporations, sort your own poo poo out.

I'll go shop somewhere else where I'm not purposefully inconvenienced to save a billion dollar company 20 dollars. :colbert:

buddy, it’s like ten feet. agree to disagree and all but i’m sorry that the Aldi brothers have got your goat

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
May as well have a horse in the store you drive around and buy stuff and then corral it in a loving barn when your done with your caveman bullshit. Im not doing it. Ever.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I’m too poor to require a cart. It’s a rare day when I buy more than I can carry in my hands or in a hand basket.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Stealthgerbil posted:

I can't afford your bourgeois lifestyle. I shop at Kroger where the carts are free. My garage is filling up with the drat things, however.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Athanatos posted:

I also run real fast and jump onto the back and ride it there

I like to do it in as few pushes as possible, like golf.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Chinatown posted:

i take my cart back. i am a shepard

:yeah:

just do it, a little extra walking never hurts

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i love those Lowes lumber carts best carts around tbqh

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

RETURN THE CART UP YOUR rear end

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If I see anyone of you assholes not corralling your carts I’m gonna slap the poo poo outta you!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfAe6Z3eAF4

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Athanatos posted:

sometimes I put other people's carts back too

I also run real fast and jump onto the back and ride it there

Oh, so it wasn't just me. Thank goodness.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Motherfuckers who don’t put their carts back some of the worst motherfuckers out there

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I chain up the foolhardy carts that get too far away from the safety of their flock and attach the chain to my truck. They are never seen again.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I have been petitioning my senator for years to make not returning a cart to a coral a capital offense and a form of treason against the nation

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Oh Don Piano posted:

If they want the carts back that bad, put motors on them and gps or whatever and make them drive themselves back into the store

I hope they do this and they program them all to hone in on your friggin rear end.

When you wake up at 2:37am to the rapping at all sides of your home only to find a slow moving herd of hundreds of shopping carts all trying to meekly make their way home to burrow into the cart corral you call your butt pipe.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Every time you don't put a cart into the proper slot you lose a year of your life.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

I hope they do this and they program them all to hone in on your friggin rear end.

When you wake up at 2:37am to the rapping at all sides of your home only to find a slow moving herd of hundreds of shopping carts all trying to meekly make their way home to burrow into the cart corral you call your butt pipe.

I will drive to the nearest recycling plant and make substantial profit from this huge error.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Universe Master

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The last time I went to the grocery store the lady parked next to me had the corral right next to her and instead of turning to the left and putting the cart there she went to the right and put it in between our cars.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean one solution is just to bring you’re own cart. :shrug:

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Re posting this because it really is a spectacular self own. Guy is so mad he calls himself a fat rear end in a top hat. Wants to fight a man running around waving a mini lightsaber and going “weewwp weewp I’m the Cart Narc.”

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I actually hate people who put their carts back in the main corral, it’s always at an angle, jammed somehow, has little pieces of poopy paper down in it, pushes the whole thing forward, a wheel is busted, etc. Best to leave it to the pros if you aren’t using one of the auxiliary ones out in the lot. :shrug:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I actually hate people who put their carts back in the main corral, it’s always at an angle, jammed somehow, has little pieces of poopy paper down in it, pushes the whole thing forward, a wheel is busted, etc. Best to leave it to the pros if you aren’t using one of the auxiliary ones out in the lot. :shrug:

Hey shut up dork.

Edit: that Cart Narcs kid is funny but man is he gonna get shot one day.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

please return my carl. its been two weeks and im sure hes hungry and scared.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

please return my carl. its been two weeks and im sure hes hungry and scared.

Return carl to premises

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hey.

HEY.

The JERK store called and they're out of CARTS.
AGAIN.

Because of YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow
Jan 9, 2006

who is throwing lovely toilet paper in your cart