Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Withnail posted:

In europe you need to pay a deposit (2 silver crowns) and don't get it back unless you return the cart (aka handtrolley) to the rack (aka trolleystation).

USA owned again

Sounds like communism to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

nobody is gonna tell ME what to do with MY cart that I am using at target

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hawowanlawow posted:

nobody is gonna tell ME what to do with MY cart that I am using at target

*cocks gun*

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

I was a stock boy for my local small town independent grocer and I liked when I had to get carts as long as it wasn't super hot out. Got to be outside, maybe smoke a cig and I knew I wasn't going to run into the dickhead owner while I was out there. Just yeet your cart into the far corner of the parking lot OP, you're doing someone on the poor staff a small kindness tbh

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I just went to a restaurant where you can use a QR code to see then menu, then do all the ordering and payment though their site. They still have some waiters so I just ordered with him but he said he was worried that they’d be laying off waitstaff if that catches on.

Made me think of all the people itt who would love that

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

"reddit"reddit reddit"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Snowy posted:

I just went to a restaurant where you can use a QR code to see then menu, then do all the ordering and payment though their site. They still have some waiters so I just ordered with him but he said he was worried that they’d be laying off waitstaff if that catches on.

Made me think of all the people itt who would love that

putting the carts into the corral isn't to help the workers, it's to prevent easily preventable damage to other customers' cars

source: first real job was bagger/cart monkey - going out to get carts was the best part of my job
also source: have gotten a ding in my car because of some lazy asshat

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The Bloop posted:

putting the carts into the corral isn't to help the workers, it's to prevent easily preventable damage to other customers' cars

I will nobly sacrifice my gf’s car to save a job

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I return my cart because I'm a wholesome person OP

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

HORNEY VAPE BRO posted:

I was a stock boy for my local small town independent grocer and I liked when I had to get carts as long as it wasn't super hot out. Got to be outside, maybe smoke a cig and I knew I wasn't going to run into the dickhead owner while I was out there. Just yeet your cart into the far corner of the parking lot OP, you're doing someone on the poor staff a small kindness tbh

well hold on this changes everything, but I live in Phoenix so if I make someone walk across the parking lot they might actually die from it

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

deep dish peat moss posted:

I return my cart because I'm a good German OP

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"They actually like it when you treat things like trash."

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Carts are worth like $60 by just leaving them wherever I want I'm doing them a favour because I could just steal it and sell it imo

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

The Bloop posted:

source: first real job was bagger/cart monkey - going out to get carts was the best part of my job
also source: have gotten a ding in my car because of some lazy asshat

yeah if you're just leaving your cart in the middle of the parking lot or in a parking space, that's a dick move. but propping it on the nearest curb/otherwise securing it is not the end of the world if the cart corral is far away. I actually like coming across these because I can just grab the cart and go in

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
also there's no signs or anything in the store toilets that says you have to flush your huge craps and wads of poo poo covered TP, just wanted to mention that real quick alright thanks

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Oh Don Piano posted:

also there's no signs or anything in the store toilets that says you have to flush your huge craps and wads of poo poo covered TP, just wanted to mention that real quick alright thanks

Oh Don Piano

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
If you flush your own turds you are a bad person stealing jobs from the poor. Have you ever wondered why you don't see restroom attendants any more? It's because of scabs like you self flushing.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
as a philanthropist i make sure to completely wreck up everythng around me all the time so that jobs are created. please shower me w/ praise

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i always shove my cart towards the most expensive looking car in the lot and then hop in my car before I can see what happened but i always listen for the cat screeching and glass shattering that inevitably follows

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

kntfkr posted:

i always shove my cart towards the most expensive looking car in the lot and then hop in my car before I can see what happened but i always listen for the cat screeching and glass shattering that inevitably follows

have you ever seen a flaming tire/wheel roll away from the scene of the collision

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Shove a cart straight up my rear end in a top hat and roll myself home.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What kind of a coward uses a cart anyhow? Just carry all your groceries when shopping.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

The Bloop posted:

Oh so now you're trying to steal jobs from honest mechanics too :mad:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I cut off my duck every morning so I can pay a dick surgeon to reattach it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I cut off my duck every morning so I can pay a dick surgeon to reattach it.

:confused:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

duck is slang for dick and used interchangeably where im from in the land of moron.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Weka posted:

If you flush your own turds you are a bad person stealing jobs from the poor. Have you ever wondered why you don't see restroom attendants any more? It's because of scabs like you self flushing.

This is why I always poo poo on the floor next to the toilet. Gives some poor bagger a nice break from bagging groceries to clean it up, in addition to the awesome job security of course. :smug:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Another pro tip to save time when you’re out anywhere in public

You don’t have to wash your hands after using the toilet

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Cart narc is a master baiter. Seriously no pun intended, it's incredible how much rage he can generate in others. If you're really a badass who doesn't give a poo poo you'd just laugh in his face and drive away, but no one can handle the wee-woo. :siren:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You don't have to wipe your rear end

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You don't have to wash your hands after you poop

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You don't have to hold the door for a crippled old lady

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You don't have to ever say please or thank you

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You don't have to do dishes. Ever.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You don't have to pet every dog you see

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

The Bloop posted:

You don't have to hold the door for a crippled old lady

Wait. I thought this was how we are supposed to wipe out hands after we poop?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

donkey salami posted:

Wait. I thought this was how we are supposed to wipe out hands after we poop?

Not typically

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

I'm gonna start being real flagrant about not putting my cart back hoping the cart narc is watching, then when he catches me I'll drop my pants and take a big ol poo poo on the cart while yelling SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

The Bloop posted:

You don't have to pet every dog you see

Reported. You don't have to refrain from committing genocide, after all think of the jobs that will be created for decades to come, but this is too far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I don’t put my cart back and I take up four spots when I park and I also don’t tip.