Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My brother was the manger of a grocery store and one of his main jobs was to go around the country laying off the cart boy in places where everyone put them back on their own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The carts will soon be automated drone buggies and all cart herds will be fired. Sacrificed on the altar of Number Go Up by the fygm crew

It is inevitable

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I was a cart boy and was wrangling my last carts before close and I saw someone had left one in the furthest darkest part of the lot and I went to get it and some toughs cornered me and knocked me down and spent 25 to 35 minutes stomping on my penis and I couldn’t work anymore so my mother had to get a job to support me and my little sister but the only job that was available was town whore. I always wonder what our lives would be like if whoever left that cart there had put it back in the corral.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
^^^ The idea of bird with big dick's avatar working as a cart boy is hilarious. There has been way dumber, less funny concepts that have full runs on adult swim.

The Bloop posted:

have you ever seen a flaming tire/wheel roll away from the scene of the collision

nah, that always happens outside of my line of sight but well within frame I ASSURE YOU

kntfkr fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Jul 14, 2021

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

The Bloop posted:

You don't have to pet every dog you see

Hey now. This is getting out of hand.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
If you don't corral your cart then you are not fit for society.

e: I am horrendously embarrassed for this thread necro, someone linked this in a thread and I did not see the date on Awful App. I am very sorry mods, please show mercy or at least make it funny.

drat you Sydney

Also oh poo poo Dr Plump is permabanned? I remeber him from my astro empires days.

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Jun 18, 2022

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Charles Bukowski posted:

drat you Sydney

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Nothing is real. Everything is permitted. Push your cart into traffic. Hail Satan.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

SMH at all the good rear end wiping jobs lost because people had to show initiative where it isn't needed

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Went to two stores yesterday

Returned my cart at one but but the other

Give me a place to put it closer to where I parked dammmit.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Some people are real and they are the ones who are free to do whatever while the universe gives them all the love and support they want.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I have my groceries delivered to my home so I don't have to interact with the plebeian trash in society.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Oh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lascivious Sloth posted:

I have my groceries delivered to my home so I don't have to interact with the plebeian trash in society.

Same except the stores provide me this service so that I do not go to them