Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

C'mon Hall lets see some Ashikan Judan poo poo

Edit: yeah like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

flippin like a fuckin pancake I love this poo poo

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

hall needs to attack from the dog pee stance more

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

welp

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Spiggy posted:

Was there a low blow or eye poke? The ESPN app cut to commercial and there was a countdown when it came back.

looked like a problem with the actual feed

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

bananas

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

henkman posted:

that was bizarre, looked like niko got hurt from the flip because he just laid there

looked like he eyepoked him with a toe at the end of the flip to me

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

lovin this busy GDT almost feels like 2007 again

RIP CortXBomb, FD, Dunc, and all the other homies who are no longer living the pro posting lifestyle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

Brock only survived against Carwin because Carwin pulled a Dada 5000 and died mid fight.

I mean beating up Brock Lesnar while holding your breath will do that to ya. I miss ol hamhands. World class nice dude too. Even back in his impossibly juiced Ron waterman protege days he was cool as hell