Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
honestly i'm still stuck on espn telling me jessica eye's diet was 80% eggs before she discovered she was allergic in a completely deadpan voice like it was no big deal and that's totally normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
fotn

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

double negative posted:

unschooled mouthbreathers

High Level MMA

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
this is everything i hoped this fight would be

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

laxbro posted:

loving robbed.

it was exactly correct and pretty clear. at best that fight was a draw and that would be a very liberal interpretation of what a 10-8 round is meant to be in the 3rd

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
The fight was over. I'm not sure that's what you're meant to stop a fight for, but it was absolute mercy. Walking through 10,000 punches is pretty impressive but I'm not sure I can actually call that "fighting."

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Shirkelton posted:

This is all ignoring the real issue here; that a top fifteen fighter shouldn't be getting matched against debutants who are only their on a lunch-break from their full-time careers when multiple other ranked fighters put their hands up to fight them instead.

Yup. This was horrific matchmaking.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
look, greg hardy is still learning

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
alright then

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
oi ye schweutzef and floridifjea ya fuckin wanker

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

The Automator posted:

Lol Dana won’t say that Conor won’t get an immediate title shot

if conor can somehow heal his leg that quickly, it would basically be spitting in god's face to deny him a title shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Aegis Bear posted:

Could he even shoot for a 4th fight? According to others who have broken their bone in that area, it’s apparently a really bad spot and may actually be a career ender for McGregor?

(Oh no, such a great loss for MMA, the horror etc.)

think that's wishful thinking. you can adapt around fairly serious injuries in mma. it's possible he never fights like he once did, but hard to see him never fighting again.

that said, i seriously doubt he recovers in time to stop poirier getting a title shot