Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Moutinho rules. I'm a fan of the paint can man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Even if O'Malley Wins, how could he not put over Moutinho for the tenacity

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Only one who looked good from that fight was Moutinho.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I like Wonderboy but sometimes I like whatever makes the rear end in a top hat crowd mad.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Watch of the month club. lmao

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Love when being a piece of poo poo appeals more to the crowd than their blind nationalism

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Eat poo poo you loving piece of poo poo.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

The wavey arm strut is Dustin's now.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Hell yeah, Dustin, claim that break as yours. (even if it isn't; I have no idea; who cares) gently caress yeah, twist that knife

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Dustin putting over a charity and a fan with cancer while Conor is crying on the ground, broken into pieces. Love to see it.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Talking about your DMs - something a hardcore badass says lmao

this night has been great

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Get to see Charles "Soothing" AloeVera's sweet jacket again. This really is a great night for fans

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Dustin's speech was a perfect mix of being a humble, respectful dude and also throwing top-tier shade at the same time, potn.

Also promoting a charity and giving a really great heartfelt shoutout to a fan in the ring with cancer, leaving the ring while hugging his family while Conor is a beaten wreck on the ground whimpering while being cradled by Joe Rogan.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Holy poo poo the replay of Dustin pointing at Conor's busted ankle when he checked it, knowing it was hosed, well before it snapped.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Connor sacrificing all his limbs and his dignity so Dustin and the charity he promotes can get paid is the most selfless thing he'll ever do, tbh.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

It would be funny to see Conor knocked out by a Paul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

acejackson42 posted:

How does anyone look at that Conor interview and not just laugh at the guy after that? Barely intelligible, maybe even a broken jaw, head all bashed up, and talking poo poo like he had anything left to offer? I agree with the poster who basically said once an rear end in a top hat, always an rear end in a top hat, it's completely who he is.
gently caress that guy. Hope his chin is cracked and Nate puts him out cold when they fight again.

The entirety of the post-fight interview with Poirier has been him just acting with 100% class. I just don't see how you can cheer McGregor and boo Poirier and not be a terrible person.

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Jul 11, 2021