Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

awww yessss fight day!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

That right hand was niiiiiiice

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Spiggy posted:

I'm just hoping a good prelim doesn't lead to a mediocre main card.

The blood god was sated early. It bodes well.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

L0cke17 posted:

Over/under on imanari rolls attempted this fight?

1 because that's all it'll take.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I like that Ryan Hall looks like an IT dude who swims for fitness or something but is like an insanely talented poo poo wrecker.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Imagine training for months because someone who looks like they run a world of warcraft guild is going to sommersault at you.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

kindergarten tumbling is no match for being punched in the face

Who knew.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ryan Hall is cool as gently caress but yeah. Every BJJ nerd is starting to realise they should probably bring some div1 college wrestlers in to learn how to shoot a power double.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Little surprised price is the underdog but considering he dies as often as he kills its understandable.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I would like DC to follow me around and give me advice throughout my day.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Spiggy posted:

Was there a low blow or eye poke? The ESPN app cut to commercial and there was a countdown when it came back.

poke. the ref was talking about watching fingers when the feed came back.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

This fight was meant to be a crazy brawl and instead it kinda sucks. Maybe every crazy oval office needs a straight man to make it work?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

YESSS free the beast

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

drat, thats a dick kick and a half.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

If you want to be a fighter, I guess - thats the price you pay.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

This ref was good on rogan's podcast. Even if Rogan ruined like 20 mins geeking about aliens.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

laxbro posted:

What's his name?

mark Smith he's a former fighter pilot (IIRC he was a blue angel or one of those things as well) and worked for nasa so he has awesome stories aside from the UFC stuff. It really is worth a listen.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Holy poo poo thats cool

Yeah the dudes awesome. My old man's a huge space and aviation nerd and he loved it. He did text me though and say "this josh rogan guy has some silly ideas".

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Oh Carlos, I have such beautiful memories of the violence you used to conjure. Now its all dust in the wind.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Carlos no

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

He should have retired after the Matt Brown fight.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

tbh instagram is kinda lame but if you're like me and don't check it its worth following every fighter you can. UFC aint paying em poo poo. If some lovely energy drink company gonna throw em 70 bucks because they have 1000 followers instead of 900 you get my click.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Joe rogans short torso makes him look like a toddler dressed up for a wedding or something.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

So does Rogan just wear the same black shirt and black pants for every PPV or does he have a closet full of them like Superman?

Joe rogan has 3 suits and dress shirts and 50 t shirts from each of onnit, old timey fights and bow hunting brands.

SHUT THE gently caress UP STEPHEN A

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Bisping looking as pink as I assume dana does when he's balls deep in a brazillian stripper who's boyfriend he paid 20k not to bash him.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ratios and Tendency posted:

I chickened out on dumping money on Poirier even though that poo poo's free

Brendon Schaub brain injury voice "you might be SURPRISED bro"

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I don't know why but I kind of hate O'Malley

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

O'Malley looking at the clock at 3 mins in.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I really want to see garbrandt fight O'Malley

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

If this highlighter headed clown knew how to slip and roll - like at a fitbox fat mum kickboxing fitness class level and rip a right hand he'd make a contest of this.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

hahahaha Rogan with the slip

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Dirk Digglet posted:

Jesus where’s Edmond’s corner advice when you need it

Ronda Rousey like... is Moutinhos head movement joe!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

henkman posted:

dude's hair cut and color is making all these shots he's eating look even worse lol

You can look like a clown when you're winning but when you're getting your head punched in, its just hilarious. tbh its my favourite thing in MMA other than dudes fighting to get into the TUF house who are like "if i fail at this its back to digging ditches for 5 dollars a month" and then they die in like 2 mins.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

bewbies posted:

lol green hair guy owns

he's like irl rocky balboa

Rocky had the sense to punch back

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'm not a praying man, but if I was I would be praying to all the gods right now for Moutinho to land just a massive right hook 2 mins from now and starch O'Malley into the shadow dimension so he trys to claw his soul back like schaub did.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

loving BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Brut posted:

Hey Rogan, you're having to say you're surprised herb did something despite being "the best in the business" every loving time you're on a broadcast, maybe it's time to change your dumb opinion of him, he sucks!

In the immortal words of Derrick Lewis.

Herb Dean fault

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Please let him fight Cody Garbrandt because Cody, even though he's a dumb gently caress would murder O'Malley.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Shirkelton posted:

This is all ignoring the real issue here; that a top fifteen fighter shouldn't be getting matched against debutants who are only their on a lunch-break from their full-time careers when multiple other ranked fighters put their hands up to fight them instead.

tbh its this.

Its kinda time O'Malley gets a fight like Garbrandt. Time he learns there's pros who'll throw back and also move their head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

UFC card design doing work. Right after a good fight, right when I'm day drunk and need some food. This poo poo comes on. Thank you UFC - gonna go make some dim sims and more cocktails.