Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

jared leto, lookin like a real pedophile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

did max forget he has to keep fighting

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

moutinho will win

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

moutinho won, imo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

artism posted:

how do you watch this and walk away with this conclusion?

he punched a guy in the head 200 times and didn't knock him out, he's a loving jabroni

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BlindSite posted:

5 I guess, she will always get a pass for the weird videos that come up when she comes home to like a weird parade.

Kyrgyzstan Honors Its Heroes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i loving love you fat gently caress tai

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

hrollins posted:

UFC: We want to get away from crappy sponsors like condomdepot.com and Dynamic Fastener

Also UFC: Every shirt brought to you by crypto.com

watchgang

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i cannot stand you stephen thompson

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

this is honestly a storybook ending for conor, sitting flat on his feckin arse after breaking his own fool leg screaming impotently at the guy who was beating his rear end who's already left

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Charles Gnarwin posted:

“It was nothing about a checked kick. Just a freak accident like anderson silva” - someone who doesn’t know how Anderson broke his leg

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

brock lesnar is a fake fighter who got a tummy ache so bad he ran away from the sport after he got kicked once by Alistair Overeem