Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.

Ratios and Tendency posted:

This South African dude has the most well developed solar plexus I've ever seen.

Houston guy has a great beard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.

Nierbo posted:

Ryan about to get KOd

No. Hall KOs Topuria with a nasty leg kick to the head.

edit: Hall has a sick corner backing him. Let's go!

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.
Damnnnn. That was disappointing.

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.
Ryan Hall is like the protoss that opens proxy DT shrine every game. It works really well until everybody knows your game plan. With that said, I think Topuria was probably the Hall's worst possible matchup with having such a strong background in grappling while being a striking killer.

He's a cool dude and runs a great BJJ gym so its a shame that he gets so much hate for essentially being a BJJ coach/practitioner that moonlights in the UFC.

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.
Awesome reversal by Price.

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.
This is a good fight.

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.
Also I like this ref.

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.

BlindSite posted:

This ref was good on rogan's podcast. Even if Rogan ruined like 20 mins geeking about aliens.

What's his name?

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.
Also should I buy the PPV? This prelim has been amazing.

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.
loving robbed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grenada
Apr 20, 2013
Relax.
Okay I'm not buying it. I normally just watch the highlights on reddit but I go to Hall's BJJ gym so I tuned in tonight.