Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Concerned that with this undercard we are almost guaranteed a disaster of a main card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Gonna lol if pereira gases again

If it goes to three I'm sure he will.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Pereira saw the outcome of the Hall fight and made a hurried readjustment to the gameplan.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

eurgh

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

lol at the complete lack of crowd response to Max "Pain" Griffin

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

I can't stand O'Malley either but he's a good heel in that he's not actually a rapist or woman beater afaik so he's fun to hate instead of just hateable.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

I like how comfortable O'Malley is with using the thip to make range, it's under-utilised imo

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

This feels like one of the most egregious free wins I've seen in the ufc but it will be very funny if O'Malley loses this

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Brolander posted:

jughead saved by the bell in a weird crossover

lol

Afraid this is going to end up as one of those fights that should have been stopped by the corner. Tough kid tho, hope he gets the chance to make something out of it.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Rocky style montage of a guy trying to slip swinging paint tins on ropes but he's half a beat off tempo and is just being battered repeatedly

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

I hope this goes to the judges and they've gotten the names mixed up

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Roasted Donut posted:

who the gently caress are the nelk boys

some sort of Viral Sensation I would imagine

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Shirkelton posted:

This is all ignoring the real issue here; that a top fifteen fighter shouldn't be getting matched against debutants who are only their on a lunch-break from their full-time careers when multiple other ranked fighters put their hands up to fight them instead.

Ya, props to the bloke but this was indefensible matchmaking, even as a last minute thing.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Who on earth are these people hyped up for a Greg Hardy fight?

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

gently caress YOU HARDY

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

weekly font posted:

I’ve been out of the loop a while is Stevie Wonderboy supposed to be up and coming

He's been a gatekeeper for years now, started getting attention the scene back in 14 or 15 iirc.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

ffs I was hoping we'd never hear from McGregor again. Remarkable composure with a floppy ankle tbh.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

https://twitter.com/TeamKhabib/status/1414081417785479168

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

lol RDA going in for it too:

https://twitter.com/RdosAnjosMMA/status/1414081135676563457

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Unperson_47 posted:

The entirety of the post-fight interview with Poirier has been him just acting with 100% class. I just don't see how you can cheer McGregor and boo Poirier and not be a terrible person.

His post fight answers about Oliviera were amazing, so refreshing to have some positivity instead of the relentless trash talk.

Can't wait to see how much he raises from auctioning off his kit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Veteran moves:

I've got mates who only started watching MMA from the Nurmagomedov fight and the iconic McGregor image for them is probably him dazed, grounded, and mouth agape lol