Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

leftist heap posted:

I swear Cormier and Rogan make each other worse. I think they were wrong about almost everything they said in that fight lol

I'm not watching the fights but yeah, they seem to bring out the worst in each other when they're both commentating, DC is otherwise usually pretty good imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Complaining about WMMA when strawweight is easily one of the best divisions in the UFC is wild

Fringe unranked flyweights plodding to 29-28s forever, ok you got a point there

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I loved everything about that

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Hardy folding like a lawn chair as soon as things get rough is just fantastic

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I want Wonderboy to win and not just because Usman needs someone new to fight

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Unperson_47 posted:

I like Wonderboy but sometimes I like whatever makes the rear end in a top hat crowd mad.

Yeah, going from USA chants to salty boos because their guy was getting grappled was kinda funny

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Anyone want to wager a one week probe on the main event? I got Poirier

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Goofballs posted:

Sure for fun, I don't really want to be on the side of connor but why not

Ayy let's go

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Shirkelton posted:

The best Biggie walk-out is Frankie's.

This is true

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Andy Dufresne posted:

These crypto shirts make them look like such loving dorks

It reminds me of Z-leagues with CBD and Camsoda sponsors

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

gently caress me I'm actually so nervous for this

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

gently caress McGregor and all but goddamn what a letdown of an ending, if the rest of the fight was as good as that first round that would've been an all-time classic

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I like angry Poirier

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Marching Powder posted:

can't wait to see his twitter once he's got some cocaine in him

The meltdowns are going to be legendary

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

gently caress that, don't make a fourth fight just to sooth Conor and Dana's egos, throw Dustin into the title mix and let Conor stew in excuses til the end of time

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Outside of Silvia-Arlovski, I can't think of another fourth fight between two fighters