Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I applied the CommonShore advice and use the Maia vs Eye fight to buy little debbies and ice cream and cookies and creams

looks like I made the right call, yikes

edit: I also played with the neighbor's cat (orange, head and face too small, always mews like she just stopped sobbing)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

henkman posted:

Yeah I took that as 80% of her diet was stuff she was allergic too, including eggs. But it was funnier to imagine she was just eating nothing but eggs

Foreheadmouth etc etc

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGlaAxB7nI

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Best MEMES in the UFC!!!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Moutinho came away from that fight looking infinitely more interesting and promotable than O'Malley

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

That was some wonderful violence - those ground strikes sounded like 1950's drive-in movie foley, fuckin baseball bat against a chuck roast kinda foley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Such a happy ending :)