Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Go DUSTIN !!! Retire this clown 👊

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Great fight

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

laxbro posted:

loving robbed.

Nah

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

BlindSite posted:

Joe rogans short torso makes him look like a toddler dressed up for a wedding or something.

Dominic Cruz has the opposite problem - upper body the proportions of a 6'0 man but little stubby kid legs & waist

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

gently caress THE GREG HARDY

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

EAT poo poo BITCH

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

WE HAVE WAITED 3 YEARS FOR THIS OUTCOME

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

That was the sickest exit I've ever seen, what a legend

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Aussies, what's his fta tat about?

It's a rugby tradition iirc

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

If Dustin wins tonight this is one of the best cards ive ever seen 👀

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I have never been more nervous before a main event lol, the stakes are so, so, so high and the future of this division for the next few years hinges on which way this will go and it's not even a title fight. Good poo poo, LET'S GO DUSTIN!!!!!!!!!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I don't like the red shorts on dustin. Tho I wonder if they're to look like khabibs to get into conor's head lol

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

chaleski posted:

gently caress me I'm actually so nervous for this

Me too friend. Conor must be stopped. The evil must be vanquished.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Aight i've been digesting this, so, at first I was screaming at the TV and my friends how bullshit it was that Herb didn't stop the fight when Conor was laying there in fetal position getting his face beaten in for those last 15 seconds, and how angry I was that this might go to a doctor's stoppage and give Conor leverage for a fourth fight, but after some thought, this is the coolest thing that has ever happened ever.

HOW OFTEN, my friends, do you get to see a southern louisiana get literal death threats and really hosed up claims of dustin's wife sliding into his DMs and poo poo, telling him all these vile, lovely things, trying to kick him in the weighs ins, cheating during the fight, acting completely outside of the rules that all the athletes must adhere to, all leading to a 1st round stoppage getting his rear end kicked so bad he snaps his own foot, and we got to see a multi hundred-millionaire get hosed up so bad that he literally can't even stand up under his own power and has to be taken out of the arena in a stretcher. Dustin said Conor may have millions of dollars, but he can't buy heart and then Dustin tons of poo poo to him and Conor literally physically couldn't do a god drat thing about it than sit there and take it.

Dustin didn't beat conor, he nullified, humiliated and destroyed him. Conor isn't going to be able to walk on his own for possibly months and tbh I don't think we are ever going to see him in the octagon again after that. When would you ever get to see something so sweet and just and perfect? :discourse:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Aegis Bear posted:

We absolutely will get a fourth fight out of this because Child McSoreLoser will cry to Dana that this ‘doesn’t count’ despite, as you said, getting completely dominated. Hell, it sounds like Dana already confirmed it.

I just want this motherfucker to go away. He’s MMA poison.

Ayo can you loving imagine how badass it would be if Dustin turned down the millions and millions of dollars for a Conor 4 just to say (rightfully) a guy 1-3 in the division that he's finished twice doesn't deserve it? This will never happen but this would make Dustin absolute LEGENDARY #1 GOAT in my eyes literally forever. Sorry if my posts are cringe but I am so loving happy right now I'm just dreaming for the stars tonight :allears:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Isn't Conor's birthday this week too :lol:

Happy birthday conor, sorry dustin put u in a wheelchair

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Dustin came off 100% classy (and badass after the fight) throughout every single moment of the press tour up through the end of the fights. I was hootin and hollarin at the tv in the post fight with dc, rogan when they were showing Dustin pointing DIRECTLY at Conor's foot when he knew something was up.

If conor didn't snap his own ankle like a twig I think he was getting finished in the 2nd or 3rd round. I think Conor would have been way too tired after all of that wrestling for Dustin to not wind up teeing off on him like a punching bag like in January

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I can't wait for Cowboy x Conor 2

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Let's say conor recovers and fights dustin again, or even hate. He won't be throwing those leg kicks ever again, which was obviously his major adjustment against both of his rematches after losing.

Well I have a feeling conor won't be throwing many leg kicks like that anymore because I'm a psychic. So, what the gently caress is even his gameplan????

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Ringo Roadagain posted:

also, joes commentary was as expected terrible for this fight

https://streamable.com/ac9fia

Joe says conor stunned dustin with a left hand when he clearly didn't.

Well, I mean, not sure if it that clip but dustin even said in the post fight that he got caught by something that stunned him

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

"im not owned, im not owned!!" Conor yells as his foot shrinks and transforms into a drumstick

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1414098961472933890?s=20

:getin:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

DOMELORD420 posted:

barstool fan replies there are predictably salty about Conor eating poo poo

Good, they can die mad. I'm still mad herb didn't stop the fight when Dustin was raining hellbows down on Conor for those closing 15-20s, cause I feel like there's a chance they might try to overturn the result to NC cause Dana's gonna Dana

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Dustin being this good really shows how elite & durable Max is, going 5 rounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Tbh conor vs the paul brothers I'm easily rooting for the paul brothers cause those guys are just really annoying and stupid but they got ben askren a nice payday & the other guy actually hurts random people, renegged on a charity promise makes death threats, is a sex pervert and tried to imply dustin's wife was sliding into his DMs to trash him