Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
Talking poo poo with a smashed up face and a broken leg is a hell of move. What, he want Dustin to come over and just finish the job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

How does anyone look at that Conor interview and not just laugh at the guy after that? Barely intelligible, maybe even a broken jaw, head all bashed up, and talking poo poo like he had anything left to offer? I agree with the poster who basically said once an rear end in a top hat, always an rear end in a top hat, it's completely who he is.
gently caress that guy. Hope his chin is cracked and Nate puts him out cold when they fight again.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Unperson_47 posted:

The entirety of the post-fight interview with Poirier has been him just acting with 100% class. I just don't see how you can cheer McGregor and boo Poirier and not be a terrible person.

Poirier would probably be an ideal champion at this point. He's a great guy, selfless as hell and he's got two brutal wins over the only guy most non-full-time fans know about. And he has a great rag to riches story. Dana should go hog wild promoting the guy, and probably would, if he hadn't killed off the Golden Goose with check hooks and checked kicks.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I’m excited to see McGregor lose to the less talented Paul in 6 months.

The only way I'm ever cheering for Compound McFracture would be a fight against one of those two.
That's literally the best Conor nickname in the world right now, and it originated in this thread!