Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Awesome - go back and get as much as you can now! I love junkyard finds - and junkyard pics!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I could just not imagine, but believe, that fomoco would come up with some different spline and part for a steering wheel for this

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Looks great!!

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I just got a couple of studs for rear drums for a rear drive import (the passenger side is left hand thread do t ask). Instead of trying to track down an out of production stud from Japan I just ordered a couple of in stock studs for cheap from advance. Some of them were too big even though matching the stud diameter pattern (I do t know of this makes sense)?. So if it is 1.25 stud by whatever just put that in at advance and buy the 3-4 that come up as singles. If one is now bigger and fits the bored out spindle, buy a set of those for $2 each