Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

they read falcons like a book, just knowing when malr1ne would rotate to try and steal their wisdom, wrapping around them in teamfights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

lol quinn

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
there is one day of groups left in Elite League and, if liquipedia is right, 12 out of 16 teams do not know their fate yet. impressive

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

i haven't seen many of liquids games but i thought they were in a slump still but they topped their group? madness

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
They got (relatively) serious about scrims and practice again

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

NtotheTC posted:

i haven't seen many of liquids games but i thought they were in a slump still but they topped their group? madness

liquid's trick

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Finals of the elite league tournament are this weekend by the way, and Ammar is already incredibly salty

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Finals of the elite league tournament are this weekend by the way, and Ammar is already incredibly salty

About what and why?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

in g2 of Falcons/XG, XG were balling out of control, killed Ammar and gave him the slow quad tip. they then took two lanes of rax, threw at rosh, and eventually lost. Ammar all chatted 'tip me clowns'

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

first pick Sniper hell no

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

in g2 of Falcons/XG, XG were balling out of control, killed Ammar and gave him the slow quad tip. they then took two lanes of rax, threw at rosh, and eventually lost. Ammar all chatted 'tip me clowns'

i mean, sorta sounds like they got owned

Adiós payasos!

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
So, uh, Dark Portrait. Pretty good skill.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

the Boxi Tiny is crushing this game

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

china ftw

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

that is normal ammar, not salty ammar

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Slardar threw this game at like minute 5 by roaming from his won lane

there's a RAPIRA clinkz now but it's too late

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
A lot of tough matchups, too.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

we've got ourselves a series :clint:

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
Looks like Falcons need a better carry...

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Goddamn XG talked mad poo poo after they won and I'm here for it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

great series. the trash talk era of dota kicks rear end

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
XG played so cool in that series, really enjoying that team and glad Falcons aren’t running away with the season

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

It appears Dotavods and Spotnet stopped releasing new stuff. What is the place now to see new pro-Dota vods?

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

NoobfromUA

They don’t cover every match and it’s just highlights but it works for me. Spotnet was more comprehensive and full matches, so not the same.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

bad_fmr posted:

It appears Dotavods and Spotnet stopped releasing new stuff. What is the place now to see new pro-Dota vods?

NoobfromUA does highlights videos of all the main pro stuff- he also does them for ESL when they run a tournament but those go up on the ESL dota channel

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

liquipedia's tournament page will link to vods or timestamped from the livestream

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)
Taiga already released from his new team, does that mean all the allegations were right

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

had a dota dream where nigma needed a standin for a LAN and somehow I was the only one who could do it, except when I got in game it was starcraft2 gameplay and kuro kept picking me zerg even though I'm a terran player. absolute nightmare

i'll be out touching some grass before the patch drops i guess

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Seriously, where is this patch?

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
They forgot they were storing the update in Gabe's fat reserves and then he lost all the weight and now it's gone, sorry

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

You're doing very well, I'm very proud of you.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
Is there a balance patch expected with Crownfall? I thought it was going to be a new hero and a lot of cosmetic stuff.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
often if a new hero comes out there are also some balance changes, but the answer is no one knows for sure

last time we got 7.32e with muerta, then with 7.33 muerta went to captains mode

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://www.dota2.com/newsentry/4178852863469164127

:getin:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Ohhh loot boxes but they made a webcomic.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Uh yeah, I don't think this is going to go over too well. People wait like six months for the big patch and they only release part 1 with no gameplay changes other than PVE...

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Here's the stuff we've been working really hard on for six months....more lootboxes! New gameplay changes, in a month, maybe...

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
PVE is the best part of updates. I won't hear otherwise

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Zurreco posted:

There is no pve here right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Zurreco posted:

Correct. They should have done that.

I'm just really excited for the extremely likely possibility that they end up giving up on this idea before Part 4 is actually released.