Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

I've been playing wasteland 3 and it got pretty good reviews but I have no idea how, this game sucks. here's how this pos plays:

-I invest in nerd stuff, hack robots. I say "I hacked robots. focus the other baddies because these robots are hacked right now." my partner shoots the hacked robots
-happens again. they say overwatch shot them, well fair enough. I say probably shouldn't use overwatch when I hack robots. problem solved
-we fight with some robots against some other robots. partner says "it's easy to tell which are the friendly robots because they're an octopus robot, a humanoid robot, and a robot looking robot." fight is going pretty good, so we will be able to send the friendly robots to a happy retirement in the hippie commune. Partner flamethrowers the poo poo out of friendly robots. RIP
-They want to save Cordite, I say ok. after the fight: where's Cordite? I say "I don't know. he must have died somehow in the battle." they say "we have to save him, reload." ok. Partner punches him in the face. he aggros
-I get the hobo with melee bonus when drunk, I add animal whisperer so he can get the stag for more melee bonus. I tell partner "I'm changing my character so he can use the stag, we're gonna get this stag and please be careful not to hit it, okay?" stag seems pretty tough so that's cool. after next fight "where's the stag?"
-if Party Bot dies, god help me... party bot is the heart and soul of our team
-WE HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH FRIENDLY FIRE TURNED OFF THE WHOLE TIME

I have been playing too long to return it. i'm really frustrated. we need to blow up the devs on twitter for making such a lovely game.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i didn’t read all that.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
we post about how we like video games in the imp zone, you games-forum-brained dipshit

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

apropos to nothing posted:

we post about how we like video games in the imp zone, you games-forum-brained dipshit

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Also congrats to symbolic on his first kill.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
i think wasteland 3 is actually good, op

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Also congrats to symbolic on his first kill.

https://youtu.be/Fl82cT_fAJ0

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

wrong forum bro

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

This game sounds rad

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Mescal posted:

I made a palestine thread in the shitposting forum I'm gonna copypaste some of these replies in there to help keep track

edit: lol

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

little munchkin posted:

i think wasteland 3 is actually good, op

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Miserable thread.

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

pathetic

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
did not read, also wasteland 3 was fun. gently caress you OP

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

I liked it

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i can’t believe he didn’t even get a probe for this. gently caress you In Training.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’ve heard of Wasteland 3 but I know nothing about it, OP I’m gonna buy this game sight unseen because gently caress you

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
TS Eliot’s monumental trilogy comes to a close

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

TS Eliot’s monumental trilogy comes to a close

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

We need to blow up the poet on twitter for making so many literary allusions.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
OP you can play as yourself in wasteland 3 FYI

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
very toxic of you to insult wasteland 3 in the wasteland lovers forum

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
i have no feelings on wasteland 3 one way or the other, op

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FastestGunAlive posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

FastestGunAlive posted:

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

We need to blow up the OP with Semtex plastic explosives for making such a lovely thread.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

die, op

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!
who are "they"

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I just got this in the summer sale. Looks fun... I'll probably start it in a year or two

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

didnt play but isometric gaming forever op

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Came here to witness the ultimate logic cucking of Wasteland 3 fanBois. Glad to see I was satisfied. You rock, OP.

Edit: What the gently caress

Wormskull fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jul 11, 2021

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Came here to witness the ultimate logic cucking of Wasteland 3 fanBois. Glad to see I was satisfied. You rock, OP.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Wormskull posted:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

Wormskull posted: