Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
quote is not edit

Ronwayne has issued a correction as of 06:55 on Jul 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Mameluke posted:

i already post in the Epstein, Cool Zone, and Climate Change threads, i don't know what this one offers

Much like how capitialism offers 200 different kinds of breakfast cereal, c-spam does the same for flavors of doom.

Those you mentioned were the Pedo, Cop, and Wildfire(berry) flavors. This one would be chocolate (that is the color of the water).

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

I saw too many of those people, even coworkers, when I was in social services. People just thinking "You annoy me, therefore you should die" to those least able to defend themselves from it.

Ronwayne has issued a correction as of 22:17 on Jul 19, 2021

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

vyelkin posted:

its ok we have plenty of circuses :)

They saved money by making us the circus. Trump's survival was linked to his unrivaled abilities as a carnival barker and ringmaster and in general just turning everything into a hooting showdown spectacle.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

To what extent does a volcanic/nuclear winter mitigate global warming?