Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I don't want people to die :( I just don't want to get in like a car accident away from my medical records and health care directive telling ppl to pull the goddamn plug if I have like no more than a couple days to live but uh let's keep them alive to see if we can maybe make a more ethical decision later after 12 hours of pain that feels like 14 eternities

tl;dr put a microchip in me with my health care directive idgaf at this point everyone wants to die and I don't want to live in 12 hours of pain that feels like 14 eternities after a car accident where my health care directive is not readily available

Euthanasia loving owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
It's depressing that it's an impossible issue for the law to deal with, and that the reality of social pressure means economic factors will dominate anyway

I just hope someone has the courage to do the right thing if I'm being tortured much longer than I need to be because some rear end in a top hat doctor or whoever calls zygotes babies

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Vasukhani posted:

Yup, look how popular denying medical care to anti-vaxxers is already. Like I hate them too, but if that aint a slippery slope...

I think you'll find people are being denied medical care regardless of their beliefs about vaccines