Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

as a freeman-on-the-sand he is very watchful for anything that might create joinder

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Slumpy posted:

fred flinstone: you're an okay guy. dont go to the quarry tomorrow

bad guy posted:

early this morning police raided the house of fred flintstone. they discovered a massive cache of rocks. flintstone managed to escape.

nut

erosion is theft

nut

beer pal

freds a round earth theorist

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Ventral EggSac

fred arrested after they caught him on a brontosaurus overlooking the beach with 4 of those high-powered dinosaurs that spat on Newman's face

google THIS

take the moon

by sebmojo

holy lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Yinlock

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Jaguars!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic

goldmine

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Macnult

lmao

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

:popeye:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Picturing Fred listening to conservative A.M. radio but it's actually just a little bird that looks like Rush Limbaugh in there.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Drink-Mix Man

Fred believes in a fundamentalist interpretation of cave drawings that claims that the Earth is only 2 years old

Escape From Noise

Fred Flintstone had a few too many cactus juices and is making some of the neighbors at the party uncomfortable with his rants about Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons.

That strange guy

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Allahrockbar!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Escape From Noise posted:

Fred Flintstone had a few too many cactus juices and is making some of the neighbors at the party uncomfortable with his rants about Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons.

I like Fred just fine at work but it does make me pretty uneasy when he says stuff about Neanderthals and expects me to agree with him.

Drink-Mix Man

Little did we know that all the rocks from the quarry were going to build the wall between us and the Cro-Magnon

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

at least it looks like his phone has been bugged

Only registered members can see post attachments!

alnilam

ty manifisto

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
all his advertisers dropped him on his talk radio show and now all the ad breaks are fred hawking his flintstone vitamins

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
look wilma everyone gets the wrong idea about the loyal order of the water buffaloes. it's just a group for some like-minded men who want to celebrate our heritage, the kind of values this place was built on

bad guy

rockpilled fred flintstone

Escape From Noise

bad guy posted:

rockpilled fred flintstone

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Fred has a small dinosaur record a rambling stone tablet about the jokes he can't tell at the quarry anymore while he sits in his prehistoric floorless car

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

lol

Slumpy

slumpy

Ventral EggSac

"they're putting chemicals in the water, to turn the frickin' Ichthyostegas gay!"

bad guy

Ventral EggSac posted:

"they're putting chemicals in the water, to turn the frickin' Ichthyostegas gay!"

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

ty manifisto

nut

Manifisto

first it was fire, now it's these newfangled wheels. I read only one stone tablet and that's the bible, and it doesn't say anything about fire or wheels. we live in a land of sin and we will be punished. when I want something done I'm gonna do it the old fashioned way, pray for it.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Fred using his platform to sell his own line of quack medicine nanorocks and stuff