Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

The best breakfast is moka pot latte with either: leftover chinese, eggs benedict, or chilaquiles (salsa verde, not rojos), with a dessert pinner to enjoy the sunrise.

The not-special occasion brekfast is moka pot espresso (black) with berry oatmeal, 1 slice whole grain toast with peppered avocado, and a couple glasses of water.
high cholesterol is stupid :(

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

Wouldn't the water from tofu just evaporate out of the pan pretty quickly if you scrambled it?

Queen-Of-Hearts

Today: leftover Taco De Hongos and black beans.

Queen-Of-Hearts

1 triple shot latte, 2 bats worth of lemon skunk, 2 pieces whole grain toast (buttered, one with apple jelly, the other cherry preserves :getin:)

Queen-Of-Hearts

Had a wake n bake with triple shot espresso con panna (which tastes like Gloria Jeans in the mall smelled)
Then sauteed portabello in olive oil and garlic, pepper, and basil. Fried leftover mashed potatoes and saurkraut in the leftover of the mushroom, then 1 egg, a biscuit, and leftover macaroni and cheese.

Happy Sunday!