Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

muffins may not be the healthiest of options, and many muffins are mediocre, but a really good muffin with coffee is a great brekky. probably just as well that good muffins are rare.

an omelet with toast and fresh fruit is extremely good on occasion

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

your friend sk posted:

I've been getting red-eyes at the place across the street, and a bagel with butter so that it doesn't destroy my stomach. they make a good gabagool and muttadell sandwich with pesto for late breakfast too :yum:

huh I would not have figured out that gabagool was capocollo, muttadell on the other hand is pretty self-explanatory, except it could be mozzarella or mortadella so I guess it isn't :smith:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

two egg omelette seasoned with garlic and chili powder with ham and cheese wrapped up in a flour tortilla to make a breakfast burrito

:boom:

yes please

will there be salsa on this burrito

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

:eng99:

next time perhaps, the burrito has already been consumed and is being turned into vital energy and nutrients and poop as we speak

better eat a spoonful or two of salsa just to be sure

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I did not see thinly sliced red onion mentioned, for shame

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Ventral EggSac posted:

gently caress yes and amen to this one, except no smolked salmon cause of vegetarianism and hella everything bagel seeds and seasoning

I saw someone make vegan smoked salmon out of carrot, they claimed it was pretty good

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

nut posted:

i will accept a lot of pickled substitutes but i just can't onion, i immediately recognize how bad my breath is gonna smell 4 the rest of the day

when you are already condemning yourself to fish breath I feel like half measures are pointless

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

they're called tictacs and they sell them for a reason

another fine garnish for bagels with lox

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

2 ounces of the sharpest cheddar I can find

cheddar so sharp it proved the riemann hypothesis