Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A giant gently caress off bowl of rice, steamed, usually mixed purple and white rice with legumes in it. A bowl of kongnamul guk, some young kimchi, a little spinach or laver, steamed, with gochujang. Definitely some mu. Maybe soondubu in my kongnamul guk. Huge coffee though.

I ate this every morning for years and it never failed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

32oz cold brew Peruvian shade grown
1 croissant, homemade, vegan butter recipe
.5mg of Klonopin for the anxiety
My Ritalin

Time to get weird and do some flash

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mushroom bacon with way too much black pepper for mortals, fried and chopped; this got mixed into kimchi bokkeumbap as it cooked, and then a sunny egg on top. Sprinkled all with toasted sesame seeds, a drizzle of sesame oil and crushed roasted gim.