Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
How can you all keep mentioning Steve-O without also bringing up the dog that he found in Peru and adopted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xobfudVkc-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvS1WjjmnAQ

Also, oh my God watching that trailer made me so drat happy. I will join the choir and say that their Looney Tunes-esque stunts and pranks tend to be some of their very best.

IBroughttheFunk fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jul 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jose Oquendo posted:

It fooled me as much as it did whoever drove into it.

I laughed so suddenly at the reveal it scared my cat. I'm gonna totally drag my friends to it in theaters so we can laugh like dumb high school idiots watching dudes get hit in the balls again.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I think the Jackass crew is trying to kill Danger Ehren at this point. Holy poo poo

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
The last two movies I saw in the theater are Fury Road in 2015 and Moon in 2009 but I’m going to this

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Are Eric Andre, "Poopy" and MGK just guesting, or are they tapped for carrying the franchise on?

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019

well why not posted:

Are Eric Andre, "Poopy" and MGK just guesting, or are they tapped for carrying the franchise on?

I think poopies, jasper and zach are the new cast members with eric and mgk just guesting

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Who was the woman sticking her tongue on the Tazer?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Katamari Democracy posted:

Who was the woman sticking her tongue on the Tazer?

And is she seeing anybody?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I didn't realize Steve-O was still doing his tour but I just got an email for my local venue. Picked up VIP ticket :cool:

Now I need a creative way for him to kick me in the balls.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Why did you post the "White boys saying slurs" podcast?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Jose Oquendo posted:

I didn't realize Steve-O was still doing his tour but I just got an email for my local venue. Picked up VIP ticket :cool:

Now I need a creative way for him to kick me in the balls.

I don't think he's doing that anymore, right? My memory is fuzzy.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
The "muscle stimulator" scene in Jackass 1 was my seminal Jackass Moment. Knoxville calmly whispering "it's ok, Daddy's got you" before shocking the poo poo out of his hapless buddy is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen and still makes me smile. The entire theater was howling, too, which only heightened the hilarity.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I just rewatched the first movie and part of the first season and BOY it was a lot more tame back then.

The big finale of the movie? My memory is pretty grand but it's just Knoxville getting catapulted like 12 feet in to a lake? The opening shopping cart is a much bigger deal.

Whatever, Rip Taylor is there and elevates everything.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Inzombiac posted:

I just rewatched the first movie and part of the first season and BOY it was a lot more tame back then.

The big finale of the movie? My memory is pretty grand but it's just Knoxville getting catapulted like 12 feet in to a lake? The opening shopping cart is a much bigger deal.

Watch the outtakes for Jackass: The Movie. Johnny’s launch is part of a Rube Goldberg machine where all of the guys get ducked up. https://youtu.be/Jhi_kaztxdY

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Inzombiac posted:

Just remembered Rip Taylor is dead. :smith: Who's gonna take his place in the finale?

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
show is super rough and unwatchable now especially the first season when knoxville breaks his foot in the first episode rollerblading over a canal and wears a foot cast all the time

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The first Jackass movie was pretty outrageous compared to the show up to that point, but they really pushed it over the brink on Number Two. It makes the first movie feel almost tame.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

If there is another Jackass movie, please let it be named Jackass and Robin.
All the cast legally changing their first names to Robin for the duration of the filming or basing the stunts off various Robin Williams films.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Goddamn I wish I could have seen Jackass 3D in theatres. I'm rewatching it now and it's just so good. The Beavis & Butthead introduction, and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oth6UJNW18

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
"That dog... is athletic."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5KayBYvalg

Knoxville is the bravest man in the universe.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Vincent posted:

Why did you post the "White boys saying slurs" podcast?

prob because its funny

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Rewatched Jackass 2 for the first time in a good while.

Didn't realize until now that the bulls are CG, lol.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

Inzombiac posted:

Rewatched Jackass 2 for the first time in a good while.

Didn't realize until now that the bulls are CG, lol.

I think most of them are real, but there's some compositing in the final shot where they go through the window iirc

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Been seriously floating the idea of renting a theater with friends for this and spent tonight selling it over beers. I don’t think I have it in me to see this during Delta prime in a packed theater of heehawing seals but I can do it with ten friends for 12 bucks each.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
My best friend in high school got me into Jackass because he's a die-hard fan of their stuff. We'd even do a yearly day of stupid poo poo inspired by a bit in Viva La Bam with a dumb scavenger hunt (We'd never do the serious injury stuff, but I ate some heinous poo poo and shaved my head once for it) so I am seriously considering flying back home just to see it with him and other friends from schools. It would make it the only second Jackass I've seen in theaters because I was unaware for the first film, and somehow couldn't make it for Jackass 3D (which I am sad about because 3D dildos sounds amazing) BUT I remember almost puking from laughing so hard at Jackass 2

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

I'm pretty sure that this one will have little to no loving around in public and will focus on stunts, due to the lockdown, of course.

I've seen every Jackass movie in theaters so far but something tells me we'll be (or should be) locked down again by the time it's released :negative:

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Hi, I’m Boywhiz88 and this is catching delta variant at Jackass Forever

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Bam is suing Paramount, Tremaine, & Knoxville for mental health discrimination

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Bam is suing Paramount, Tremaine, & Knoxville for mental health discrimination

That is loving novel.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
He's always been a prat but I feel bad for the guy. It was great to see Steve-O get clean and stay good, and it hurt like hell hearing about Ryan Dunn. I hope Bam can follow steve-o's example but man I don't see it happening.

Chopstix
Nov 20, 2002

Steve’o’s podcast with Joe Rogan was super interesting and probably one of my favorite podcasts of all time.

I remember being the oldest and turning 18 first in my group of friends…… first thing I did was buy a bunch of tickets for my friends and watching it in theaters

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
I watched 3 yesterday and I forgot how kuch I love that crew, but I don't think I could watch 4 in a cinema because I was gagging hard at a few bits and Im scared it might turn the whole cinema into that scene from Stand By Me

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Eason the Fifth posted:

He's always been a prat but I feel bad for the guy. It was great to see Steve-O get clean and stay good, and it hurt like hell hearing about Ryan Dunn. I hope Bam can follow steve-o's example but man I don't see it happening.

No, Bam probably has wetbrain at this point where it’s gonna be nuked even if he sobers up. I really do wish he could get it together but I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Watching jackass 2 now and the horse semun scene cones up but it has a big black censored bar on it now. Is that new?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
pretty sure it always had the censor bar, drinking the for-real cum of any species onscreen has to merit an NC-17

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The unrated version has it uncensored

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Ahhh that's it, thank you

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Seeing this was coming out I found the others and went back and a lot of it is still great.

I cannot believe they open the first movie with Rental Car Destruction Derby which just had my rolling in laughter.

2 frankly has too much poop in it. I also believe Pontius is only around to put his dick in harms way anymore. Party Boy should def return.

A lot of it still holds up and I'm def hyped for Forever.

Bam needs to get his poo poo together (he won't), but he didn't deserve to be on the set being the disaster he currently is imo.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

i used to barback at a place Bam came into all the time, and every time i saw him he was completely trashed. i'm talking eyes rolling into the back of his head, struggling to stay upright, skin white as a sheet. and the bartenders would keep feeding him drinks and his posse would keep egging him on. it was really sad to see. he looked awful.

and that was like 10 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Bam now looks like Uncle Vito.