Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Jackass 3D, in cinema was ideal as it was at the peak of the 3D trend, with a packed audience of people just 110% psyched to be there. The crowd was going off like it was a concert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Are Eric Andre, "Poopy" and MGK just guesting, or are they tapped for carrying the franchise on?

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Easy to imagine each episode beginning at a meeting with some of the original cast setting a theme or challenge for the others to greatly harm themselves with. Keep Knoxville as far away from bulls as possible, basically.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I missed 4 in cinemas and 4.5 is a weird watch if you haven’t seen 4. They talk about all this fun stuff you can’t see! It was nice to get the interview stuff but it’s seemingly more a companion piece than an expanded version.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Frustrating because 4 itself isn’t on Netflix here but 4.5 is.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I believe there is some exclusivity for Paramount Plus (I'm assuming you're a filthy canuck like me). We'll probably get it on Crave in a month or two.

I'm afraid it's much worse, Australian. It's only available for rent/buy on AppleTV/iTunes.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Managed to see Forever. Holy moly, Danger Ehran couldn't be paid well enough to do that. There's an entire coda of him getting hit in the nuts repeatedly. He surely must be retired after this.

As for Pontius, he's really a funny guy and works well as a 'second host' when Knoxville isn't on. Rachel filled a similar niche a few times, bringing the riffs to lighten the mood.

No-selling the taser to the tongue and the scorpion bites was intense. The taser was super impressive, but overshadowed by the insane guillotine Steve-O did right after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I watched 3.5 last night. It's way more focused on bodily harm than Forever/4.5. The ski sections are very boring, but does highlight how much more willing they used to be to throw themselves at the ground, hard.

Bam is a bit of a sook, sure, but he's pretty game for doing the drywall dropin and some of the treadmill stunts.

Von Pluring posted:

Oh yeah, Pontius is great. Just an observation that he didn't do much else than being a funny guy on the side.

He got his dick bitten by a turtle, and then later, squashed flat.