Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

like to fight crime, perhaps you should become Batman.

It helps if you are also a handsome billionaire playboy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
ur bats

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Bats are kool, op.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I am the terror that flaps in the night!

…wait, that’s not right.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
What if you're barely a hundredaire, op?

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

There was a "bat guy" in my neighborhood and they eventually caught him cause he wouldn't stop posting online about "being the night."

Vakal
May 11, 2008

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
^^^^^ that's actually some sort of mouse

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Oh God I wish I had bat's

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
One time a bat somehow got into my home and I had to very carefully guide it outdoors while it was perpetually in flight

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

kntfkr posted:

^^^^^ that's actually some sort of mouse
Like maybe die Fledermaus?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The Bloop posted:

What if you're barely a hundredaire, op?

You can still be Batman but your Batmobile will be a scooter and your crime fighting tools will be things you find at garage sales.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
This is so weird because I was just reading somewhere else that Batman had a story arc where he was wielding a baseball bat.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pawn 17 posted:

You can still be Batman but your Batmobile will be a scooter and your crime fighting tools will be things you find at garage sales.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Pawn 17 posted:

I'm hoarder batman

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ohnobugs posted:

I'm hoarder batman

Hi hoarder batman, I'm pickle rick

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Does a baseball bat count OP?

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Went fly fishing one evening in the costal range. We had to call it a night because bats were going for our flies.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

if I own a bat and you own a bat

BAT FIGHT

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ahah yes the legendary parody thrrad

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

well i'm a handsome billionaire playboy, but where in the world am i supposed to get a bat???

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i dont havea bat but i have two turtles what can i do with those?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nooner posted:

i dont havea bat but i have two turtles what can i do with those?

Put little colored masks on their faces and give them some ninja weapons.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

my dog died im sad posted:

Went fly fishing one evening in the costal range. We had to call it a night because bats were going for our flies.

My friend caught a bat in the White Mountains in AZ.

muffler
Feb 12, 2021

by sebmojo
i dunno about all that, but what i do know is that if you say you don't believe in god then it becomes your religious family and your military family's sole purpose in life to prove that you only think that because you think YOU'RE god and to try and forcibly humble or pacify you until so much of both sides lives have been wasted covering for a homosexual and a child molester's hilarious prank on the world that to your younger siblings and cousins it seems that you must actually be god within the closed communications system you force yourself to exist in, despite having no achievements in life and no knowledge to share other than "we live in a surveillance state that is for some reason terrified of letting secrets like 'the united states military is PREPARED to resort to chemical warfare if it has to, but NEVER WILL' because it totally wasn't already obvious that the whole world boils down to a dick waving contest, because guns and bulldozers are like way cooler than planting trees"

muffler fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jul 14, 2021

muffler
Feb 12, 2021

by sebmojo
just imagine your precious baby boy grinning from ear to ear as he fires an assault rifle or speeds around in a car he can't afford and not how little your happiness contributes to the world because it's your DUTY as an american to be morbidly obese and feel some sort of connection with people who were born into more money and connections than you could possibly accumulate in a lifetime

muffler
Feb 12, 2021

by sebmojo
i really am just incredibly bitter that i failed completely at life and to this day my reward is smug dipshits pretending they're "not really talking to me" on account of choosing the worst job you possibly could and completely gutting my capacity for love or sex, and knowing full well that no matter how "good" any outside circumstances "make" my life i will never look back at any of this and think "WELL BOY DO I FEEL SILLY" because it took you motherfuckers over a decade to make "THIS NIGGA WANNA gently caress HIS MOM. NO WAIT, THIS NIGGA WANT SOMEBODY ELSE TO gently caress HIS MOM. NO WAIT, THIS NIGGA THINK..." jokes and i don't really believe that "age is just a number" because i'm not a loving pedophile and this has genuinely been an enormous waste of time to stroke some hosed up retards ego about how much i have to learn about "the way things are"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Children of the night, what ball games they play.

muffler
Feb 12, 2021

by sebmojo
i'm equally bitter that as part of a social experiment on account of having educated parents i was sent to bumfuck where i was assigned mentally retarded lesser men to train and all of the ones who didn't have a false sense of self esteem on account of owning a cd changer or their mom buying them girlfriends actually got smarter and the ones that didn't i'm not legally allowed to take out of the world (personally, at least)

muffler
Feb 12, 2021

by sebmojo
i should literally be dead, which doesn't make me thankful and doesn't equate to survivors guilt or ptsd, i mean i should literally have been killed by now, but it's all ok because i get to pretend i have magical powers and to either be famous or hang out with famous people which is every white (looking, at least) person's dream, no matter how much attention they got from their parents

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
a bat flew into my house once and it was harrowing and i will never do crime from now on (except low key stuff like speeding or kidnapping)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

muffler posted:

i should literally be dead, which doesn't make me thankful and doesn't equate to survivors guilt or ptsd, i mean i should literally have been killed by now, but it's all ok because i get to pretend i have magical powers and to either be famous or hang out with famous people which is every white (looking, at least) person's dream, no matter how much attention they got from their parents

hey r u ok

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
batman could beat up superman easily (he carries kryptonite) so, that s that

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Superman would fly in and try to fight batman would be wait look at this (kryptonite) then superman would fold and batman would beat him screaming 'you killed my parents' and superman would say no that was a whole other dude but its too late, superman just dies and then a week later aliens take over earth

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Yeah superman flew into batman's cave and then green arrow shot him with a kryptonite arrow and the flash put kryptonite bombs on him or something and they went BOOM BOOM BOOM like that and then I think the t-rex that batman owns bit superman and then Paul Rudd got real small and went in superman's ear and started jumping around so superman got real dizzy and THEN batman put on his big kryptonite gloves and he punched superman real hard and superman goes "...bruce....." and batman said "GET OUTTA MY CAVE!"

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I just want to watch batman eat rear end

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 49 minutes!
Try tweeting at zack snyder about it.

Anyway, it is the bats who have owned us OP, what with this whole global pandemic.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

DebonaireD posted:

There was a "bat guy" in my neighborhood and they eventually caught him cause he wouldn't stop posting online about "being the night."

What were his bat crimes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

muffler posted:

i dunno about all that, but what i do know is that if you say you don't believe in god then it becomes your religious family and your military family's sole purpose in life to prove that you only think that because you think YOU'RE god and to try and forcibly humble or pacify you until so much of both sides lives have been wasted covering for a homosexual and a child molester's hilarious prank on the world that to your younger siblings and cousins it seems that you must actually be god within the closed communications system you force yourself to exist in, despite having no achievements in life and no knowledge to share other than "we live in a surveillance state that is for some reason terrified of letting secrets like 'the united states military is PREPARED to resort to chemical warfare if it has to, but NEVER WILL' because it totally wasn't already obvious that the whole world boils down to a dick waving contest, because guns and bulldozers are like way cooler than planting trees" :qqsay:

OK you're batty, but this thread's about bats.