Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

great post op. great thread. buy yore self a trophy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Can't post here, this is bat country

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
What if I rent my bat

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

The place I work at has like 100 bats living in the roof and sometimes they fly around the dining room freaking people out. You simply wait for them to get too tired, put a plastic 1litre cup over top of them and slide them off onto a napkin. Then you have a display bat. You take your display bat outside and leave them on an elevated surface so they can fly back into the dining room and terrorize more people

Vakal
May 11, 2008

DebonaireD posted:

There was a "bat guy" in my neighborhood and they eventually caught him cause he wouldn't stop posting online about "being the night."

BigBadSteve posted:

What were his bat crimes?

You really don't want to be the night.

https://youtu.be/kWUz5keT09U?t=20578

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

my dog died im sad posted:

Went fly fishing one evening in the costal range. We had to call it a night because bats were going for our flies.

No biggie, at that point you're just bat fishing

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Poasty posted:

The place I work at has like 100 bats living in the roof and sometimes they fly around the dining room freaking people out. You simply wait for them to get too tired, put a plastic 1litre cup over top of them and slide them off onto a napkin. Then you have a display bat. You take your display bat outside and leave them on an elevated surface so they can fly back into the dining room and terrorize more people

Igor?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Colonel Cancer posted:

Can't post here, this is bat country

That explains the heat stroke ridden weather and barren empty sights.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Poasty posted:

Sounds like the dining room violates some health codes

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

BigBadSteve posted:

OK you're batty,

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
do NOT keep ur BATS INSIDE or there will BE TOO MANY bugs 🦋🦋🦋🦋🐛🐛🐛🐛!!!!!!!!!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
This thread wwas a swing and a miiss

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

this thread was a WING and a KISS (like a bat)

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

ohnobugs posted:

I just want to watch batman eat rear end

Bro, they won't even let Batman eat pussy.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The health department here says it is safest to just assume all bats have rabies, so RIP OP.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
IDK OP, it's a table tennis bat.
I guess using it does make me a playboy.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Pawn 17 posted:

like to fight crime, perhaps you should become Batman.

It helps if you are also a handsome billionaire playboy.

If this happened in real life, the handsome billionaire playboy would just go around beating up anyone who was poorer than him because "They obviously want to kill me and take my money" which is true but he's free to beat up poors all he wants while they're not allowed to fight back because of how rich he is.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

If this happened in real life, the handsome billionaire playboy would just go around beating up anyone who was poorer than him because "They obviously want to kill me and take my money" which is true but he's free to beat up poors all he wants while they're not allowed to fight back because of how rich he is.

In what way is this not true of regular Batman who is richer than everyone he fights that are attempting to either steal money from him and his rich friends in Gotham or have personally agrieved him (who cares about anyone else, that's 'not his fight', of course), while he goes on blank check vigalante rear end torturing sessions against them until they're dead or can no longer resist him and his rich friends and government connections applaud him.

See also Stark, Tony.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

In what way is this not true of regular Batman who is richer than everyone he fights that are attempting to either steal money from him and his rich friends in Gotham or have personally agrieved him (who cares about anyone else, that's 'not his fight', of course), while he goes on blank check vigalante rear end torturing sessions against them until they're dead or can no longer resist him and his rich friends and government connections applaud him.

See also Stark, Tony.

Both Batman and the Joker want to burn everything to the ground, the former because he's an alpha male who's afraid of losing his privilege, and the latter because he's an incel who's pissed at the world for not giving him the privilege he thinks he deserves.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

Both Batman and the Joker want to burn everything to the ground, the former because he's an alpha male who's afraid of losing his privilege, and the latter because he's an incel who's pissed at the world for not giving him the privilege he thinks he deserves.

tbh if you described either Joker or Batman in either terms you'd be correct.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

What if I have a bat and like to commit crimes?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lucky Guy posted:

What if I have a bat and like to commit crimes?

That makes you Harlequin

e: I assume her using a 'bat' was always some kind of hosed up thing between her and Joker

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I love people who think Joker can't be an incel because he has Harlequin but he was only able to "hook up" with her by abusing the poo poo out of her like any incel would do to a woman.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yeah that's not true at all.
Joker can't be an incel because look at all the people he recruits to be his henchmen constantly he's hanging out with people all the time. He's got hundreds of bros and brosephinas willing to live and die for him at a moments notice he's probably one of the most popular people on JokingAwful.com actually

I actually don't know poo poo about this stuff I don't read comics and I've only watched a few batman movies plus a couple joker based things, and whatever crap I've absorbed via osmosis from being online which is probably even less garbage than the source material

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Jul 18, 2021

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
OH! I've got a bat! Im thinking about cooking and eating it though. But like, I wasn't gonna wash it or anything, and my cooker only gets mildly hot, so it won't be cooked through. Plus I picked up the bat from a sketchy as gently caress Chinatown market stall.

But I fancy eating it, and what's the worst that could happen?

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

!Klams posted:

OH! I've got a bat! Im thinking about cooking and eating it though. But like, I wasn't gonna wash it or anything, and my cooker only gets mildly hot, so it won't be cooked through. Plus I picked up the bat from a sketchy as gently caress Chinatown market stall.

But I fancy eating it, and what's the worst that could happen?

Horribly aggressive diarrhea

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
What if a bat comes out of your fireplace? Then what?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smythe posted:

Then you own a bat.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Aardvark! posted:

Then you own a bat.

A fire bat!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Pretty sure you're gonna need more than one for that, OP

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Smythe posted:

It probably has rabies and will kill ur famil and neighbors, we went down that particular well already :colbert:

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Big Beef City posted:

That makes you Harlequin

e: I assume her using a 'bat' was always some kind of hosed up thing between her and Joker

She has a mallet and hyenas, I'm just sitting here alone with my bat, thinking about social security fraud

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Per Christopher Nolan's Batverse, Batman took on the moniker because he was afraid of bats. Wouldn't that mean that he is, in fact,... owned by bats???
:thunk:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Look, you can't just own a bat

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Smythe posted:

Santa Claus is a bat.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Were there bats in Harry Potter? Please help, I can only understand things in the form of nerdy pop culture references.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
You could be a criminal that uses it to mug ppl

I'm batman and robin' you (bitch!) - that's what I'd say.